TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My 2008 Ford E250 Cargo Van has to go

I just got back from the Dentist...........My Van has to go.

2008 Ford E250 Cargo Van. It is no longer the Shagin Wagon as I converted it back to a Cargo Van. I use it to promot TALLAHASSEE CRUISING Magazine but the Graphics are Vinyl and you can peel them off easily since they have only been on there a couple of Months. This Van has the 4.6 V8, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, Ice Cold A/C, AM/FM Stereo, great 16" Tires and Moon Disc Hub Caps. I average 15 to 16 MPG in Town and 21 to 23 MPG on the Interstate. It drives great and I hate to give it up, but it has to go. KBB says it is worth just over $16K and I am asking just $14,000.00 so if you are interested, contact me ASAP.

2008 Ford E250 Cargo Van. It is no longer the Shagin Wagon as I converted it back to a Cargo Van. I use it to promot TALLAHASSEE CRUISING Magazine but the Graphics are Vinyl and you can peel them off easily since they have only been on there a couple of Months. This Van has the 4.6 V8, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, Ice Cold A/C, AM/FM Stereo, great 16" Tires and Moon Disc Hub Caps. I average 15 to 16 MPG in Town and 21 to 23 MPG on the Interstate. It drives great and I hate to give it up, but it has to go. KBB says it is worth just over $16K and I am asking just $14,000.00 so if you are interested, contact me ASAP.

WTF? :headscratch:

Check. If you need any coke, let me know - - :lurk:

COKE????? Dude, have you forgotten where I LIVE? The Capital of FLORIDA and 3 Collages................I can probably find more Coke inside the State Capital then you can find in your whole City............. :hysterical:

I do NOT do Drugs...........................

COKE????? Dude, have you forgotten where I LIVE? The Capital of FLORIDA and 3 Collages................I can probably find more Coke inside the State Capital then you can find in your whole City............. :hysterical:

I do NOT do Drugs...........................

Inside joke --

David, I thought you sold this last month on eBay? Does your van have a supercharger?

Good luck with selling your van and your teeth.

Love the magazines. You are doing a great job.

Ruff watch out for Earl. I hope your not in harms way.

David, I thought you sold this last month on eBay? Does your van have a supercharger?

I wish it had a Super Charger.......... :peelout:

We're about 100 miles inland - no worries. Thanks! :salute:

I am having to put two new Tires on the Front of my Van. One was installed already and the other is on order and will be put on this Friday. The Tread is great on the Tires but the left Front Tire had a cord break so I am replacing both Front so they will be even.

Archived