TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why the thread order changed?

yamahar1

Next time I speak with Robert, I will ask him about the reply question. I am not sure, but I know what you mean.

Thanks Rob, yeah, that was funny, everything used to line up one after another in the same post! What is going on around here! This thing is falling apart! :hysterical2: Just kidding, but I do hope the traffic gets more in the spring or summer! I will be too busy driving the vertible to post then though! :hyper:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Yamahar1,

Glad to see that everything is cool now. Just about a week or two ago I also was the bad guy for a minute. I really have noticed how this site has become Shelby focused but maybe your approach was wrong. I can say one of the things you posted earlier offended me (the illegals thing) but Sh :censored: t happens. Its cool though because things are good now. But a little thing I learned was to simply post on the GT500 off topic forums. I have noticed that a lot of GT500 owners were previous GT owners, so they know a lot. And even those who didnt, they still do have a true love for Mustangs. I am semi-new here, joined in October, I believe, but the way I work on this site is just go to VIEW NEW POSTS, and everything pops up. Maybe others work that way too. Maybe you should try it, if you have not already. I do think that this minor issue at some point will need repairing. I think it will repair itself. Right now its Shelby focused because it is the newest Mustang out. Then when a new version comes out, that will become the focus. And in the end, we are still dealing with Mustangs just tuned and tweaked differently from factory. I know this post might be late, but by the time I got back this morning everything was cool. In the end man, regardless of the model, this is all about Mustangs.

Alex

Are you saying the new Mustang will be a Focus? :ohsnap::hysterical2:

Lol, No. Ford Promised a new mustang every year. So this Shelby Forum will surely change to the Bullitt Forum, Boss Forum, Mach Forum. etc etc etc. Maybe in 2014 it will be the Mustang Wagon forum lol :ohsnap: ! Kidding kidding....Ford do not take this to heart. I am not asking for a wagon!

Hey Yamahar1,

Glad to see that everything is cool now. Just about a week or two ago I also was the bad guy for a minute. I really have noticed how this site has become Shelby focused but maybe your approach was wrong. I can say one of the things you posted earlier offended me (the illegals thing) but Sh :censored: t happens. Its cool though because things are good now. But a little thing I learned was to simply post on the GT500 off topic forums. I have noticed that a lot of GT500 owners were previous GT owners, so they know a lot. And even those who didnt, they still do have a true love for Mustangs. I am semi-new here, joined in October, I believe, but the way I work on this site is just go to VIEW NEW POSTS, and everything pops up. Maybe others work that way too. Maybe you should try it, if you have not already. I do think that this minor issue at some point will need repairing. I think it will repair itself. Right now its Shelby focused because it is the newest Mustang out. Then when a new version comes out, that will become the focus. And in the end, we are still dealing with Mustangs just tuned and tweaked differently from factory. I know this post might be late, but by the time I got back this morning everything was cool. In the end man, regardless of the model, this is all about Mustangs.

Alex

I agree! And might I ask you about the illegal thing withough offending you? Just curious, are you saying that illegal immigrants should be allowed to stay here? I am all for immigrants, don't get me wrong. My wife is from the Philippines. Her family came over and got a visa and permanent green card. It was not cheap, but they did it the right way. Now my wife is a US citizen as of 2006! I am proud of her family for doing it the right way. There are other filipinos that we know who are illigal though, so I know how that whole thing works. I think it sucks, and is doing a major bad thing to our economy and our society. I just wanted you to know I have first hand knowledge in this topic area, I am not just talking out of my ass. My wife is a former "legal" immigrant! I am interested on how you feel on the topic though. Later.

:banghead: You've done it now!!

On a side note...Ford obviously doesn't watch this forum! :hysterical2:

I don't know about that, last year I was bitching for things like heated seats and a few amenitys, and what do you know, satellite radio, passenger power seat, heated seats?????? It was like a week or two after I was complaining that they came out and said the new for '07 options. Just a coincidence (sp?) I am sure but I like it! Now they need to up the factory horsepower to 350-400 and everything will be good for a while! Later

I agree! And might I ask you about the illegal thing withough offending you? Just curious, are you saying that illegal immigrants should be allowed to stay here? I am all for immigrants, don't get me wrong. My wife is from the Philippines. Her family came over and got a visa and permanent green card. It was not cheap, but they did it the right way. Now my wife is a US citizen as of 2006! I am proud of her family for doing it the right way. There are other filipinos that we know who are illigal though, so I know how that whole thing works. I think it sucks, and is doing a major bad thing to our economy and our society. I just wanted you to know I have first hand knowledge in this topic area, I am not just talking out of my ass. My wife is a former "legal" immigrant! I am interested on how you feel on the topic though. Later.

No man, I do not take offense to your question. Although I am US born, I do have parents that did immigrate over from Mexico illegaly. They too legalized. I just thought that overall, you may have been discriminating against any who immigrated. It has become somewhat of a problem that yea immigration is constantly on the rise and over-excessive. I personally do have a problem with immigrants, but only those who come over and rather than improve their lives and our society/economy do the opposite. It gives all of us a bad name. I could say that my parents are Mexicans from Mexico and people unfortunately will judge them and treat them like, you know the list, drug dealers, gangsters, killers, lazy, etc etc, even though my parents are one of the hardest workers out there. So now you know man. BUT in the end, I appreciate you taking the time to clarify this to me. Thanks and well....back to MUSTANG talk lol.

No man, I do not take offense to your question. Although I am US born, I do have parents that did immigrate over from Mexico illegaly. They too legalized. I just thought that overall, you may have been discriminating against any who immigrated. It has become somewhat of a problem that yea immigration is constantly on the rise and over-excessive. I personally do have a problem with immigrants, but only those who come over and rather than improve their lives and our society/economy do the opposite. It gives all of us a bad name. I could say that my parents are Mexicans from Mexico and people unfortunately will judge them and treat them like, you know the list, drug dealers, gangsters, killers, lazy, etc etc, even though my parents are one of the hardest workers out there. So now you know man. BUT in the end, I appreciate you taking the time to clarify this to me. Thanks and well....back to MUSTANG talk lol.

Mustang talk, what is this a mustang forum or what? lol, nice color choice for your '06,,,,hint,,,, :woohoo: Later

Mustang talk, what is this a mustang forum or what? lol, nice color choice for your '06,,,,hint,,,, :woohoo: Later

Yea, guys who drive vista blue are cool, lol. Really like the color because it really is not as common as other colors, especialyl GTs. I can not believe all the upgrades they made in 07...who would have thought heated seats! have you hit the drag strip yet?

Yea, guys who drive vista blue are cool, lol. Really like the color because it really is not as common as other colors, especialyl GTs. I can not believe all the upgrades they made in 07...who would have thought heated seats! have you hit the drag strip yet?

No, in fact, not hit the road in 2 months. Why do you think I have so much time to post here? LOL. It is like near 0 degrees here. My car doesn't hit the road if there is salt or ice. I got a vertible, not going to take it to the stip. That is what my Yamaha is for! That is my racer, hard to beat if you are in 4 wheels. Later, enjoy that warm weather, I am jealous.

Yea true...on the speed channel, I have seen those bikes hit the strip and man....fast...a little too scary for me though! But I am actually hoping to get my bike license in the near future! Why dont you race your shelby and the bike....just give the shelby 40 car lengths! Hopefully the weather clears over there....

Yea true...on the speed channel, I have seen those bikes hit the strip and man....fast...a little too scary for me though! But I am actually hoping to get my bike license in the near future! Why dont you race your shelby and the bike....just give the shelby 40 car lengths! Hopefully the weather clears over there....

I don't have a Shelby. I just changed my avator because some people were complaining about my thong girl. My car is in my signature, '07 Vista Blue Convertible GT. Thanks for the idea though, my bike would smoke a shelby, at least by 2 or 3 seconds in the quarter mile. Now, if you seriously modify the car, I don't know, might have a shot. I think someone already cracked the 10 second barrier. The thing is, my bike is close to stock, and fast as hell. I could add nitrous or a turbo and be crazy fast, probably kill myself though. It is fast enough the way it is with like 150 hp. Later, here are the pics of my old avator. I actually had a vote and most were voting to keep it, but I wanted to make the minority happy, so I changed it. The one with the big booty and thong was my avator. I am taking my life in my own hand posting these, hope you enjoy. I had death threats before from some tightwads. :elefant: Later.

post-2895-1171480276_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481109_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481121_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481128_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481137_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481155_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481162_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481170_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481176_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481185_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481316_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481459_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171480276_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481109_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481121_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481128_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481137_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481155_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481162_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481170_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481176_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481185_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481316_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171481459_thumb.jpg

I don't have a Shelby. I just changed my avator because some people were complaining about my thong girl. My car is in my signature, '07 Vista Blue Convertible GT. Thanks for the idea though, my bike would smoke a shelby, at least by 2 or 3 seconds in the quarter mile. Now, if you seriously modify the car, I don't know, might have a shot. I think someone already cracked the 10 second barrier. The thing is, my bike is close to stock, and fast as hell. I could add nitrous or a turbo and be crazy fast, probably kill myself though. It is fast enough the way it is with like 150 hp. Later, here are the pics of my old avator. I actually had a vote and most were voting to keep it, but I wanted to make the minority happy, so I changed it. The one with the big booty and thong was my avator. I am taking my life in my own hand posting these, hope you enjoy. I had death threats before from some tightwads. :elefant: Later.

HEY!!!! Now I remember you!!! Well, no, not YOU but the BOOTY! lol. Hey man, that does not bother me, count me on voting to keep it! Yea a bike will smoke a shelby. Modify it though and it stands a good chance, very good one. Not too long ago, they modified a Ford GT ( I know its not a SHelby) but it was smoking bikes left and right! Anyway, yea dude, some people are very sensitive and take offense easily, but hey, we can not all live our lives as such. Life would be boring if we were all the same

HEY!!!! Now I remember you!!! Well, no, not YOU but the BOOTY! lol. Hey man, that does not bother me, count me on voting to keep it! Yea a bike will smoke a shelby. Modify it though and it stands a good chance, very good one. Not too long ago, they modified a Ford GT ( I know its not a SHelby) but it was smoking bikes left and right! Anyway, yea dude, some people are very sensitive and take offense easily, but hey, we can not all live our lives as such. Life would be boring if we were all the same

Right on, nicely put. Oh yeah, and for like $150,000 I would hope a Ford GT could smoke my $10,000 bike! It should anyway! Later, guess you are waiting for a Shelby GT500. Good luck, people seem quite unlucky lately with getting their cars.

Right on, nicely put. Oh yeah, and for like $150,000 I would hope a Ford GT could smoke my $10,000 bike! It should anyway! Later, guess you are waiting for a Shelby GT500. Good luck, people seem quite unlucky lately with getting their cars.

Well yea, Here I am waiting for 08. You know, most cars, and I mean even Ferrari and Lambo, Porsche, etc cant keep up with bikes. Bikes pack a lot of power and no weight. Especially from a stop. So yeah...a 10k bike can beat a 500k car

Oh my, I need a bike :hyper:

Archived