TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why the thread order changed?

yamahar1

Honestly, a lot of people probably get offended by a lot of the stuff and just don't say anything. Personally I like it that way. Look at some of the GT500 threads, I see that one with the girl grabbing the big "rock?" that looks like a penis. Tell me that some of the prudes here are not offended by that? I don't care, I will not pm anyone and complain, I just go with the flow, I wish everyone would. What is so bad about the finger anyway? It is a real picture right? Rob, you are like a politician now, lighten up man. You are being too politically correct (see above post please). How long have you been a moderator? You seemed a little more easy going before you were named "grabber". Just my opinion, don't freak out and flame me. I do have a right ot my opinion right?

I'm not going to comment much more on this subject, but the Christian censorship of this board is running members off in record numbers. This is a Public site, not a site of anyone's personal belief or moderation. Look at the post numbers. Numbers don't lie.

HSURB

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll add my 2 cents here:

I understand what yamahar1 is saying but on the other hand I think we all need to remind ourselves that there are young kids looking at this site too. My 13 year old nephew loves cars, especially Mustangs, (he's already taken claim to my 90 convertible) and I would take offense to him seeing inappropriate pictures too. Let's just keep it clean for the young kids sake.

This world is full of people that "just don't say anything". That is how the ancient landmarks have ever so slowly got moved and now before you know it, many things in the world are way out of whack. Look at what was acceptable when your parents grew up, and then your parents parents. Think about it.

I am not one to "just go with the flow" because it is the trendy thing to do. I put myself at risk because I stand up for what I believe. You're opinions are welcome here, all I ask is that you keep them somewhat civil and not put other people down or be demeaning.

You must of missed the election for moderator last year. :hysterical: I guess, I would on not got your vote. :(

Let's lighten up and enjoy the site...OK :D

Right on, that is the Rob I miss! I guess I missed the election. I would have voted for you though, no doubt. Thinking about my parents when they were young is scary though, might I say they were teenagers in the early '60's!!!!!! I don't want to know what they were doing, grosssssssss.....I agree, lets have fun in here. Later guys. I cannot wait for my stuff to get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to comment much more on this subject, but the Christian censorship of this board is running members off in record numbers. This is a Public site, not a site of anyone's personal belief or moderation. Look at the post numbers. Numbers don't lie.

HSURB

Just because Johnny Cash was a Christian, and that he was mentioned in a post, is no reason to say that this site is being Christian Censored. There is a difference betwen right and wrong and it has nothing to do with Christians.

:hysterical: I didn't mean to upset you. I will remove the ricer statement if you like? My kid is somewhat sheltered, but you know what? It has made him care. Thats right how many kids today care, about others, about nature and about life. Our society has let so many bad things fill our minds that everything is taken for granted and nobody cares about anything but themselves and their immediate surroundings. We fill our minds with so much garbage that we don't realize what is good anymore. You overall sound like a great guy and I don't want to argue or upset you. How 'bout we figure out what the topic really was and get back to it. :shrug:

You did not upset me, it takes a lot (I was in the army for 8 years, it takes a lot to bother me). I agree, I just started this thread to complain about our beloved mustangs being put at the bottom. You don't have to change your statement, I don't care really. Your car would be rice meat against my bike though, for sure. Lets all just get along please, be happy, right! I wish summer would get here...................

I understand what yamahar1 is saying but on the other hand I think we all need to remind ourselves that there are young kids looking at this site too. My 13 year old nephew loves cars, especially Mustangs, (he's already taken claim to my 90 convertible) and I would take offense to him seeing inappropriate pictures too. Let's just keep it clean for the young kids sake.

Well put! Later gaters

Car looks hot Rob, very nice. You keep it so clean!!!

I would love to get the GT/CS front clip for my car but just can't justify the cost. :banghead:

Yep, I took that photo after the second coat of Ice last week. I feel the 3rd coat comming on this week. PSDS therapy. :hysterical:

Great - could somebody see that all the "poop" dog references are removed from the site before I get back online with my dog tomorrow morning.

Drive This.

Ruf - I can understand your frustration with that car. You need to look at the entire accident episode as an opportunity, not a problem. You have the perfect platform to move forward with additional modifications and improvements. This entire story reminds me of the two salesmen that went to China.

The first came back to his boss and said, we're broke, they don't wear shoes in China.

The second salesman came back and said - holy shit, we hit the jackpot boss, they have 9 million people in that country and none have shoes!!!!!!

It's all in your perspective and I'm sure you'll make the Rufstang something we'll all envy.

HSURB

Ruf - I can understand your frustration with that car. You need to look at the entire accident episode as an opportunity, not a problem. You have the perfect platform to move forward with additional modifications and improvements. This entire story reminds me of the two salesmen that went to China.

The first came back to his boss and said, we're broke, they don't wear shoes in China.

The second salesman came back and said - holy shit, we hit the jackpot boss, they have 9 million people in that country and none have shoes!!!!!!

It's all in your perspective and I'm sure you'll make the Rufstang something we'll all envy.

HSURB

hey man

you getting hit by the snow tonight over there??? we're getting a boatload, and I'm supposed to go to central MO in the morning. what timing. I did meet another guy with a shelby here in north kc. We'll chat sometime, he's also got an early clone that he's almost done with. Sharp lookin'

later

John

hey man

you getting hit by the snow tonight over there??? we're getting a boatload, and I'm supposed to go to central MO in the morning. what timing. I did meet another guy with a shelby here in north kc. We'll chat sometime, he's also got an early clone that he's almost done with. Sharp lookin'

later

John

KCMO GT500 - We're getting hit with 3 to 6 inches tonight. I haven't had the car out in 8 weeks now. Making life difficult to say the least. We've had snow every weekend now for six or eight weekends. It's the total shits.

Spring is just around the corner. I'll have the car out soon.

By the way, I'm looking for the next car acquisition. Anybody have any recommendations? I'm a total Ford fan, but I'm not against a Camaro with an exceptional performance package, or the Challenger with a super modified Hemi (if they'll build it).

HSURB

Did you find that GT/CS rear bumper. This will make you jealous. Look at this rear end.

Ohhh, sexy! Not yet, but I guess I can order it from any dealer for about $280 or so bucks give or take. It will be on my list next when I get the performance mods paid for. I think I am about done on the performance side, I will go for bling next. I am just looking to have it done by the time of the Woodward Ave Dream Cruise in Detroit! Nice looking car Rob. I am going for the rear bumper and the 3D Carbon side scoops. I don't know about the front clip yet, might just use the same GT/CS pic. Could you take a real close pic of that? Something about rivets was mentioned somewhere for that front piece. Might just order both bumpers from the dealer and take them to a good paint shop around here. I cannot wait, this car is gonna be hot! Later.

If I had traction and my 523 RWHP do you really think your bike would kill my car?

...that is if I could shift? :hysterical:

Yes,,,,lets see,,,me= 180lbs. My bike=390lbs. add in 150hp, and you do the math. It runs just a hair under 10 sec in the 1/4 mile. Bring it on,,,,,maybe I don't need to shift :hysterical2:

hey man

later

John

Snow in your neck of the woods, that is a little odd isn't it? We are expecting some in Michigan also,,,good luck, hope you are not driving that shelby,,,doubt it.

Can one of you high paid :hysterical2: moderators tell me why all the reply's are separated now? They used to line up one after another. Now I have like 4 or 5 posts in a row just answering people? That is kind of not good....Oh well, later gaters,,,,I take it back, anyone over 60 degrees, you suck.

Ohhh, sexy! Not yet, but I guess I can order it from any dealer for about $280 or so bucks give or take. It will be on my list next when I get the performance mods paid for. I think I am about done on the performance side, I will go for bling next. I am just looking to have it done by the time of the Woodward Ave Dream Cruise in Detroit! Nice looking car Rob. I am going for the rear bumper and the 3D Carbon side scoops. I don't know about the front clip yet, might just use the same GT/CS pic. Could you take a real close pic of that? Something about rivets was mentioned somewhere for that front piece. Might just order both bumpers from the dealer and take them to a good paint shop around here. I cannot wait, this car is gonna be hot! Later.

Here is the photo of the front clip that you wanted. Let me know if you need something closer.

Can one of you high paid :hysterical2: moderators tell me why all the reply's are separated now? They used to line up one after another. Now I have like 4 or 5 posts in a row just answering people? That is kind of not good....Oh well, later gaters,,,,I take it back, anyone over 60 degrees, you suck.

...ups the post numbers :hysterical2:

I agree, it does make it a bit distracting when replying to multiple posts. but liveable.

and I drive the shelby whenever the roads are somewhat clear, just had it out this weekend; can't wait for spring and constant use. for the past few years, kc has not gotten much in the way of snow, we are making up for it this year. :banghead:

Here is the photo of the front clip that you wanted. Let me know if you need something closer.

Thanks for the pics. That black piece in the middle must be the one that is riveted on. The body shop can take care of that one for me......I was wondering, if I do go with that piece, should I just have them leave that part black, or have it painted blue????? Michigan Special,,,,,it will be fun doing this...Nice looking car again Rob, just don't want to pay the dealer mark-up for the car. I like the RKsport hood better also then the fake scoop. Car looks great though. I contemplated buying one and taking off the side stickers that I don't like! Need to find a good graphics shop to get a "Michigan Special" decal for the rear trunk or something! Later, hey, Rob, do you know why the reply system changed? They used to line up one after another in one reply? Now seaparte, just doesn't seem as functional. Later.

KCMO GT500 - We're getting hit with 3 to 6 inches tonight. I haven't had the car out in 8 weeks now. Making life difficult to say the least. We've had snow every weekend now for six or eight weekends. It's the total shits.

Spring is just around the corner. I'll have the car out soon.

By the way, I'm looking for the next car acquisition. Anybody have any recommendations? I'm a total Ford fan, but I'm not against a Camaro with an exceptional performance package, or the Challenger with a super modified Hemi (if they'll build it).

HSURB

sorry to hear of your problems with getting the shelby out. It'll get better soon I hope. I don't think you can go wrong with either of those choices. It all depends on what they do with the engine selections though. If they back off because of the gas mileage pressure, or severely limit the numbers of high output engines because of it, they may not be viable options. Time will tell. Well, time to sign off and head for mid MO. Both my wife and son got off today because their schools closed for weather. :censored: the Fed government never closes I guess.

...ups the post numbers :hysterical2:

I agree, it does make it a bit distracting when replying to multiple posts. but liveable.

and I drive the shelby whenever the roads are somewhat clear, just had it out this weekend; can't wait for spring and constant use. for the past few years, kc has not gotten much in the way of snow, we are making up for it this year. :banghead:

Here we go, I am adding to my post count I guess ;) . Drive safe. Been to KC a few times, good barbeque ribs! :happy feet: We have a dog food place we go to in Emporia. Menu Foods, it is like dead bodies inside, they don't use the best quality "beef" when they make the dog foods. I guess you get used to it, Kal Can is nasty also. I much prefer going to a human food plant! Drive safe guy!

Thanks for the pics. That black piece in the middle must be the one that is riveted on. The body shop can take care of that one for me......I was wondering, if I do go with that piece, should I just have them leave that part black, or have it painted blue????? Michigan Special,,,,,it will be fun doing this...Nice looking car again Rob, just don't want to pay the dealer mark-up for the car. I like the RKsport hood better also then the fake scoop. Car looks great though. I contemplated buying one and taking off the side stickers that I don't like! Need to find a good graphics shop to get a "Michigan Special" decal for the rear trunk or something! Later, hey, Rob, do you know why the reply system changed? They used to line up one after another in one reply? Now seaparte, just doesn't seem as functional. Later.

Next time I speak with Robert, I will ask him about the reply question. I am not sure, but I know what you mean.

Archived