TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why the thread order changed?

yamahar1

I realize this has been this way for a while now, I just have not been on here much with all this cold weather we are having taking me out of the mood. Anyway, this is supposed to be a mustang site, why did our Threads drop to the bottom of the site? Do I have to join another community because this is turning into a Shelby site? I hate to do that because I have been around here so long. I don't even go to Blue Oval forums much anymore but it seems like lots of people who used to post here are gone now, and I remember most had mustangs, GT or V-6, and not Shelby's? Just wondering, seems us mustang owners are moving down in class around here?????

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't done any number crunching, but apparently the Shelby folks outnumber the GT folks by a large margin here.

Go to a site like MustangForums and you'll find the opposite.

But - at the same time you'll find yourself awash in a sea of strangers.

We have a very strong core group here - and I like how that feels.

I haven't done any number crunching, but apparently the Shelby folks outnumber the GT folks by a large margin here.

Go to a site like MustangForums and you'll find the opposite.

But - at the same time you'll find yourself awash in a sea of strangers.

We have a very strong core group here - and I like how that feels.

Yeah, I agree, but how could the Shelby folks outnumber us regular stang folks? They hardly have even been producing them. I like the site also, just miss when we were on top, because the GT500 is of course a Mustang at heart anyway,,,,right. Later. One thing I like about some other forums is that there seems to be more mustang information. Mustang Forums .com is one that I have checked out. That is where I found the LMPerformance site to save me some money. They have like 40 advertisers listed, and they have a new member introduction thing also, and seems to be generally more mustang discussion going on. But I will have faith in this site, guess when the new model comes closer to production in '09 or '10 there will be a lot more mustang traffic. Just seems like a lot of people are defecting to me, what do you think?

I like all mustangs, and I own a Shelby. I understand your concern.

Robert has been trying to please everyone, I'm sure it's hard.

Hang in there I really don't think anyone on here is degrading any Mustang.

I have followed your post and so have many others. I enjoy your input and info!

Please don't feel left out or degraded.

Degraded is not really the right word. Left out, yes, I was expecting them to change the name to Shelby's Unleashed. Doesn't really matter, there are lots of mustang forums, that is not the point. Like Ruf said, the people are cool here and I have been here for a year now. It is hard to just leave,,,,but it does seem like I am not seeing a lot of people here anymore. Must be defecting, I just hoped it would not come to that.....either way, I will have fun modding my car, and cannot wait for the warm weather,,,,,top down baby.....Later

Degraded is not really the right word. Left out, yes, I was expecting them to change the name to Shelby's Unleashed. Doesn't really matter, there are lots of mustang forums, that is not the point. Like Ruf said, the people are cool here and I have been here for a year now. It is hard to just leave,,,,but it does seem like I am not seeing a lot of people here anymore. Must be defecting, I just hoped it would not come to that.....either way, I will have fun modding my car, and cannot wait for the warm weather,,,,,top down baby.....Later

You need us to group hug you...we will. :gang:

oops wrong one. I meant this --------------> :grouphug:

yamahar1- If you want to crank the site up a little, how about bringing your old Avatar back. That'll bring em out of the woods. Not to come across offensive, but your current image is a little boring.

I received a PM from a moderator this morning that my previous avatar image was offending a particular member (no names mentioned). So I changed it. Guess they didn't care for the "real" Johnny Cash. As an alternative, I've changed to Nick Nolte in one of his better times.

Hope his hair doesn't offend anyone.

HSURB

yamahar1- If you want to crank the site up a little, how about bringing your old Avatar back. That'll bring em out of the woods. Not to come across offensive, but your current image is a little boring.

I received a PM from a moderator this morning that my previous avatar image was offending a particular member (no names mentioned). So I changed it. Guess they didn't care for the "real" Johnny Cash. As an alternative, I've changed to Nick Nolte in one of his better times.

Hope his hair doesn't offend anyone.

HSURB

These people are too much, cannot believe what people get ruffled (no offense rufdraft) over. This site seems dead right now, and people are complaining about your avator????? WTF, not availible in Michigan by the way for license plate, Ruf. I am waiting for the "MICHIGAN SPECIAL" to be done before I put a nice Avator picture of it up. I agree, my current avator is too boring, but I would not want to offend any of the crybabies. They don't like to see women's butts apparently, must swing the other way if you know what I mean???? I am so bored by this site now. Anyone got any interesting things to keep me interested?????

These people are too much, cannot believe what people get ruffled (no offense rufdraft) over. This site seems dead right now, and people are complaining about your avator????? WTF, not availible in Michigan by the way for license plate, Ruf. I am waiting for the "MICHIGAN SPECIAL" to be done before I put a nice Avator picture of it up. I agree, my current avator is too boring, but I would not want to offend any of the crybabies. They don't like to see women's butts apparently, must swing the other way if you know what I mean???? I am so bored by this site now. Anyone got any interesting things to keep me interested?????

Yep, I'm friggin' bored with this site right now too. So, here's my previous Avatar. At least I'll get a response, even if it's a slap from an offended site member. But what the hell, they don't know the real Johnny Cash.

I hear the Moderater Comin', He's comin round the bend. It's been a long time . . . . . . . .since I don't know when. ---- You know the rest.

HSURB

post-6100-1171334370_thumb.jpg

post-6100-1171334370_thumb.jpg

Does this interest you I found it in New Jersey? J/K.....

Awesome, yes, something to make me think about the summer. Man, every time we go back to Jersey I am looking for my motorcycle, even though it was like nearly 5 years ago that it was stolen. Those A holes, I miss that bike! The pic you have looks like an older model, cannot tell, maybe '97 or '96? I had a 2000, never forget it, that baby got me through some rough times.....Later.

Yep, I'm friggin' board with this site right now too. So, here's my previous Avatar. At least I'll get a response, even if it's a slap from an offended site member. But what the hell, they don't know the real Johnny Cash.

I hear the Moderater Comin', He's comin round the bend. It's been a long time . . . . . . . .since I don't know when. ---- You know the rest.

HSURB

I don't see why it is so bad anyway, in my opinion. If they don't like it, don't look. I think my thong girl was worse than yours actually. That is the problem with the United States right now, everyone is trying to be too politically correct. Cannot offend the gays. Cannot offend the illegal aliens. Cannot offend the blacks. I am not a racist, but if I see something funny, I don't mind laughing at it. Why cannot we tell the illegals to get the F back to their own country, and don't let the airplane door hit you in the ass? I don't know, where is our country going to. I still have like 60 years left here, it is going down hill fast. Soon, I think black and caucasians will be the minority....Rant and Rave, nothing better to do, too icy and salty to get the bike or the stang out.....boring......

Yep.

Yeah baby,,,, he should hook up with my thong girl, they could have some fun together.

Oh, by the way, I am offended by your picture, please bend your self over and give your self a spanking :happy feet: :bandance: :chairshot:

Just kidding, you know I love anything that is not the norm..........

There are alot of good people on this site and as you and I both know there are all kinds of places on the Internet to view questionable material that anyone can visit at anytime. As you know I am happily married to a wonderfull women for the last 30 years. She is a member on this site also. I still have a son at home who is 12 years old who wonders in to look at the computer screen often.

I know you see my purpose in telling you this stuff. ;) I know you are a family man too. :)

I need to come right out and say it: The "must swing the other way" comment offends me because you are essentially saying that you think I am Gay. No need to take that kind of poke at me or the others.

Enough said.

There are alot of good people on this site and as you and I both know there are all kinds of places on the Internet to view questionable material that anyone can visit at anytime. As you know I am happily married to a wonderfull women for the last 30 years. She is a member on this site also. I still have a son at home who is 12 years old who wonders in to look at the computer screen often.

I know you see my purpose in telling you this stuff. ;) I know you are a family man too. :)

I need to come right out and say it: The "must swing the other way" comment offends me because you are essentially saying that you think I am Gay. No need to take that kind of poke at me or the others.

Enough said.

Are you in the closet? :hysterical2:

Oh, yeah, Rob, did you see the post I put about the grabber colored engine covers???? That would look hot on your Shelby if you ever get it right?

I met The Real Johnny Cash a couple years before he passed. He spoke at a Christian event in our town in front of about 10,000 people. I knew the organizers and had a chance to meet him. He had a great story of his life and his conversion late in life to Christianity. He had spoke of many regrets in his life and I'm sure this picture may have been one of them. I also met June, what a WONDERFUL person.

Not trying to get all religious or anything, but I just think it is funny when people are bad all their lives and then "find" Jesus when they know they don't have long left. Do they think that makes it all right? I know no one is perfect, but I can say I have never done drugs or anything like that. Worse thing I did was find out about alcohol as a teenager like a lot of teenagers. I found out the hard way that you cannot handle it like you think you can, and do stupid things that other people will bring up after you are sober. By the way, never saw that movie "Walk the line" I believe, was it a fairly accurate portrayal of his life? Reese Witherspoon is hot though, June must have been also. Later, hope I did not offend anyone :bowdown:

Enough said.

Yeah, I am a family man, just my kids are too young know what to do with butt floss girl anyway, and just think it is funny. I cannot wait for the teenage years, guess you got that coming very soon,,,good luck to you Rob. Not too bad if you have a boy though, right, I have 2. Going for the girl on the final poke! :censored: Oh, I should not have said that right..... Sorry, I like the chicks.....you got me

Yep, I'm friggin' bored with this site right now too. So, here's my previous Avatar. At least I'll get a response, even if it's a slap from an offended site member. But what the hell, they don't know the real Johnny Cash.

HSURB

Just because you are bored with the site is no reason to stir the pot and try to offend someone. :stirpot:

What's the point. Let's play nice and all get along. :)

Yeah, I am a family man, just my kids are too young know what to do with butt floss girl anyway, and just think it is funny. I cannot wait for the teenage years, guess you got that coming very soon,,,good luck to you Rob. Not too bad if you have a boy though, right, I have 2. Going for the girl on the final poke! :censored: Oh, I should not have said that right..... Sorry, I like the chicks.....you got me

I have raised a great girl and I am very proud of her. She is 23 now. I also have a Boy who is 25 and still trying to find himself. Both live on there own. My wife and I adopted our son after I lost my Brother and sister in a tradgedy. I am well aware of the struggles of raising children.

If I could, I would do some things different. Kids watch there parents. It is kind of like monkey see, monkey do. Try to set a good example is all I can say.

Just because you are bored with the site is no reason to stir the pot and try to offend someone. :stirpot:

What's the point. Let's play nice and all get along. :)

Honestly, a lot of people probably get offended by a lot of the stuff and just don't say anything. Personally I like it that way. Look at some of the GT500 threads, I see that one with the girl grabbing the big "rock?" that looks like a penis. Tell me that some of the prudes here are not offended by that? I don't care, I will not pm anyone and complain, I just go with the flow, I wish everyone would. What is so bad about the finger anyway? It is a real picture right? Rob, you are like a politician now, lighten up man. You are being too politically correct (see above post please). How long have you been a moderator? You seemed a little more easy going before you were named "grabber". Just my opinion, don't freak out and flame me. I do have a right ot my opinion right?

I don't like that picture or the finger either, I don't put up with that stuff in my day to day life why should I on here? Also most of the time I am on this computer my child is right over my left shoulder and he does not need to see that mess.

Don't look at the GT500 thread then, there is a picture of a girl grabbing a penis. I found it funny, but that is just me I guess. You not liking something gives you the right to censor it? I just don't agree, if your kid doesn't know or can understand about what the finger is, they are very sheltered. I hope someone doesn't flip you off while you are driving in your car and have to explain it to your kids... I just don't agree with censorship. There is no nudity, or anything like that, what is the problem. Just because you don't like it? Don't get it. This is not a communist country now is it? Hypothetically, I find your comment about eating ricers offending. I have ricer bike, and you could never beat it. Now, just because I don't like your statement, does that mean you should remove it???? NO, just get a life,

Honestly, a lot of people probably get offended by a lot of the stuff and just don't say anything. Personally I like it that way. Look at some of the GT500 threads, I see that one with the girl grabbing the big "rock?" that looks like a penis. Tell me that some of the prudes here are not offended by that? I don't care, I will not pm anyone and complain, I just go with the flow, I wish everyone would. What is so bad about the finger anyway? It is a real picture right? Rob, you are like a politician now, lighten up man. You are being too politically correct (see above post please). How long have you been a moderator? You seemed a little more easy going before you were named "grabber". Just my opinion, don't freak out and flame me. I do have a right ot my opinion right?

This world is full of people that "just don't say anything". That is how the ancient landmarks have ever so slowly got moved and now before you know it, many things in the world are way out of whack. Look at what was acceptable when your parents grew up, and then your parents parents. Think about it.

I am not one to "just go with the flow" because it is the trendy thing to do. I put myself at risk because I stand up for what I believe. You're opinions are welcome here, all I ask is that you keep them somewhat civil and not put other people down or be demeaning.

You must of missed the election for moderator last year. :hysterical: I guess, I would on not got your vote. :(

Let's lighten up and enjoy the site...OK :D

Archived