TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca Annual Mustang Show - Who's Going?

yellow pony

I'm planning to go. :happy feet: I see it starts at 10am. What is the recommended arrival time for a good spot and traffic avoidance?? :headscratch:

I'm planning to go. happy feet.gif I see it starts at 10am. What is the recommended arrival time for a good spot and traffic avoidance?? headscratch.gif

Depends on the weather. On a nice day I've seen it packed at 8am. I have to check with Dennis and see if Team Shelby is getting preferred parking again this year. I think we will.

cant make it this year, have fun guys! :salute:

Welcome back Wicked! I'm sure you've had plenty of seat time in the Shelby over the last few weeks, so I wouldn't blame you for missing a Shelby event that involves another few hours of driving! :shift:

Bob, let me know if you are definitely going and we can meet up. I'm about 75% sure that I'll be going, but I'll know for sure early next week.

The 10 day forecast is calling for showers in Cranston on the 11th, but let's wait and see. The weather man is usually wrong so it could end up being nice! :dance:

Lets hope Dennis can arrange for some VIP Team Shelby parking for us!

-yellow pony

George, at this point I am definitely going - unless it rains! You're right, however, and I don't believe they can accurately forecast weather 10 days later...it typically changes...

Bob, do you know what time your leaving Simsbury heading to Tasca? If weather is good I heading up as well. Maybe we can hook up and follow one another out of West Hartford.

Rick / George - it was recommended to me by Adam O'Dwyer that its a good idea to get there by no later than 7:30 for a good spot, which means I leave by 5:30 at the latest....I know...yikes....

Current temp for Saturday: 74 and mostly sunny woohoo!

Also, I will leave a hose and bucket out at my house. I'm about 20 minuted north of Tasca. If anyone needs to rinse your car off after a long drive, PM me and I'll give you my address. I live at a nice quiet townhouse development so please do be as quiet (LOL) as possible.

Rick / George - it was recommended to me by Adam O'Dwyer that its a good idea to get there by no later than 7:30 for a good spot, which means I leave by 5:30 at the latest....I know...yikes....

I'm not going to be able to make it to Tasca this weekend.

Have fun everyone. Looks like its going to be great weather! :happy feet:

-yellow pony

-yellow pony

George, too bad - we'll miss ya! Have a good weekend w/ whatever you're doing.

-yellow pony

Do we need to make another cardboard cutout....... :doh:

:hysterical::hysterical:

We'll miss you George and it's FINALLY going to be very nice weather after a long 3 years...... :happy feet:

It's going to be a beautiful day for Tasca..... :happy feet: but rain Sunday and Monday we just made it...... :whew:

The 3rd Mustangs Unlimited show is Sunday but the rain date is the 19th!!!

Yikes is right! 5:30AM, Really?:fear:

How are you planning to get there?

I-95, or the rural Route 6?

I was hoping to tag with Secondo, but there's no way his co-pilot is going to make that departure...:nonono:

Rob, I'm just going whatever route my GPS takes me, but I think I mostly travel 2, 395 then 95 from my house.

edit - I'm usually up and at 'em by that time anyway, so I may as well have a nice cruise to Cranston. I'm going to stop for a takeout coffee and breakfast along the way...somewhere...

Live post from Tasca!!!

Have my laptop here...not sure how long it will last, but here is a link to my photos...I will try to add more w/ my iPhone, a little slow...

Several TS members are here including my cutout.

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd66/ilmor2003/Tasca%202010/

Archived