TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HURRICANE EARL

HELLO

TO MY SHELBY FRIEND ON THE EAST COAST, BEWARE OR HURRICANES I LIVE IN LOUISIANA ,BEEN HERE ALL MY 57 YEARS IF THE HURRICANE IS COMING YOUR WAY FIND YOU A WAY OUT OF THERE AND YOUR SHELBY, DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE , THEY WILL ARE WICKED .

GOOD LUCK

FD

HELLO

TO MY SHELBY FRIEND ON THE EAST COAST, BEWARE OR HURRICANES I LIVE IN LOUISIANA ,BEEN HERE ALL MY 57 YEARS IF THE HURRICANE IS COMING YOUR WAY FIND YOU A WAY OUT OF THERE AND YOUR SHELBY, DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE , THEY WILL ARE WICKED .

GOOD LUCK

FD

Anyone that lives on the coast from N.C. up to ME, be very scared. I just saw the head of the Natl. Weather Srvc. on NBC nightly news say, that this is already a cat. 4 storm and is NOT most likely coming to shore.....so, what that means is it won`t hit land to slow it any, and COULD get worse! The hurricane force winds are expected to pummel that whole length of coast!

I live in Toronto, and could expect seeing the remnants of outer rain bands here in coming days. If you guys have Shelbys or any other collectable cars, I`d be hightailing them outa there NOW to a friends place inland. The storm is expected to hit on Labor Day weekend!

:peelout:

Anyone that lives on the coast from N.C. up to ME, be very scared. I just saw the head of the Natl. Weather Srvc. on NBC nightly news say, that this is already a cat. 4 storm and is NOT most likely coming to shore.....so, what that means is it won`t hit land to slow it any, and COULD get worse! The hurricane force winds are expected to pummel that whole length of coast!

I live in Toronto, and could expect seeing the remnants of outer rain bands here in coming days. If you guys have Shelbys or any other collectable cars, I`d be hightailing them outa there NOW to a friends place inland. The storm is expected to hit on Labor Day weekend!

:peelout:

Do you think I should warn my monster - inlaw ???? or just call an excorsit :rip::sos::titanic:

here on the east coast the biggest concern w/ this storm track will be severe thunderstorms and potential for tornados on west side of the face....hang on...

Yeah...it`s looking like the biggest problem the Nat`l. Weather Svc. is having with this one, is the lack of pinpointing WHO should be worried??

:shrug:

Hey east coast please watch for strom surge for Rita we had 18' please take it serious and get the hell out bring the shelby to safe place. I saw some in Galveston Tx. for Ike were totaled water over top.Hang on guys. :cry:

Thanks for the heads up but the weather bug said rain on friday and sunny the rest of the week into tuesday. Today was so hot and air quality even upstate by me kept me in all day. I did just wash my dogs and soaked myself down and the air quality kicked my a$$.

Archived