TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whoa, Let the Michigan Special Be Born!!!

yamahar1

Wow, let the transformation begin! :hyper: Corsa Axle Back Kit, Diablo Predator, BBK 62mm Throttle Body, BBK Cold Air Kit, CDC Dynamite Stick Tail Light Kit, CDC GT500 Manual Pedal Kit////// All En-Route! Nice way to drop like $1700. I went through LMPerformance.com, their prices beat anyone else I could find, or were at least the same, with free shipping. Hey, on a side note, anyone check out Midwest Auto Gear lately? They have some trick new pieces on their site. Not too cheap, but cool considering they are already painted and ready to go upon arrival! Later Gaters, try to stay warm, Anyone who has 70degrees or above, you suck...........

Now on to the MIDWEST AUTO GEAR underhood bling, Rob, you might like the Grabber color they used in the test car! Love the bling,,,later

post-2895-1171135980_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171135992_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171136000_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171136104_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171135980_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171135992_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171136000_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1171136104_thumb.jpg

Wow, let the transformation begin! :hyper: Corsa Axle Back Kit, Diablo Predator, BBK 62mm Throttle Body, BBK Cold Air Kit, CDC Dynamite Stick Tail Light Kit, CDC GT500 Manual Pedal Kit////// All En-Route! Nice way to drop like $1700. I went through LMPerformance.com, their prices beat anyone else I could find, or were at least the same, with free shipping. Hey, on a side note, anyone check out Midwest Auto Gear lately? They have some trick new pieces on their site. Not too cheap, but cool considering they are already painted and ready to go upon arrival! Later Gaters, try to stay warm, Anyone who has 70degrees or above, you suck...........

Now on to the MIDWEST AUTO GEAR underhood bling, Rob, you might like the Grabber color they used in the test car! Love the bling,,,later

I ordered the GO mirror covers from them. :happy feet:

I ordered the GO mirror covers from them. :happy feet:

Right on, I am getting the vista blue ones, just might get the shock tower covers as well, that is one sore point under the hood. I want to take my car to a car show or two when it is done! Might get some underhood bling for my car! The mirror covers are just 3m'd on or what?

Archived