TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wounded Warriors Benefit Car Show 10-17-2010

al ellison

Please see the attached flyer and join us. The event is sponsored by the Birmingham Mopar Club; thus we need to make a very strong showing by Team Shelby.

Thank you,

Al Ellison

wounded warrior flyer July 30th rev.jpg

wounded warrior flyer July 30th rev.jpg

Ah, so you snuck it in on me, eh?

That should be fun, a definitely a great cause.

Your KR would be sweeeeeeet to have at the show. Also take a look at the Earl Donegan Memorial Cruise in in September. Your KR parked next to his red '68 KR would be a magic moment. If you say you will be here, I will save you a spot next to the '68 KR - just let me know.

Thank you,

Al

Hey Al, at this point it looks good. Won't know for sure for a couple more weeks, but I would definitely like to do this. The '68 KR was my original dream car. Over the years, I came to realize that the chances of me getting one were just about nil, so I settled on the '09. Not that I regret it one bit, but I still lust after the original.

Hey Al, at this point it looks good. Won't know for sure for a couple more weeks, but I would definitely like to do this. The '68 KR was my original dream car. Over the years, I came to realize that the chances of me getting one were just about nil, so I settled on the '09. Not that I regret it one bit, but I still lust after the original.

I have a good picture in my mind of your red KR next to Earl's red '68 KR, next to Earl's red Ford GT, next to my Red GT500 vert. Heck, I'll bring a good camera for that photo opp. I hope you can join us for both the Earl Donegan Memorial Cruise in on 9/17 and the Wounded Warriors benefit show on 10/17.

When you know your schedule, let me know and I'll save you that spot.

Archived