TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Car Show Poster and Stand

07SGT4957

I just wanted to post a few photos of my new car show poster and stand that was made by a fellow Team Shelby Member:

blkGT500nCA. Brian did a fantastic job on this project. He was a complete profesional. It was a pleasure working together to get the final result. I e-mailed him several photos of my car and some ideas that I had about the sign. He never once got upset when I did not like a peticular draft. I have received so many positive coments at shows. The project when smooth and was delivered as promised. I highly recommend his services. The stand is well worth the price.

post-26460-128313131704_thumb.jpg

post-26460-12831313669_thumb.jpg

post-26460-128313137221_thumb.jpg

post-26460-128313131704_thumb.jpg

post-26460-12831313669_thumb.jpg

post-26460-128313137221_thumb.jpg

I just wanted to post a few photos of my new car show poster and stand that was made by a fellow Team Shelby Member:

blkGT500nCA. Brian did a fantastic job on this project. He was a complete profesional. It was a pleasure working together to get the final result. I e-mailed him several photos of my car and some ideas that I had about the sign. He never once got upset when I did not like a peticular draft. I have received so many positive coments at shows. The project when smooth and was delivered as promised. I highly recommend his services. The stand is well worth the price.

Your car looks great Scott! Working with you was my pleasure, and I appreciate the kind words.

I had Brian make me one along with a poster. I hope to use it in the next couple of weeks. I will post pictures then. Very nice product. We did a gold wrinkle powder coat for the GTH.

Good luck at your upcoming show Harald! I'd love to see your Hertz and stand together once you get the pics.

I just pm'd him. I always shyed away due to the number of times I have seen onc catch the corner of a car due to wind...he fixed that!

:mail: PM replied.

img0140th.jpg

That's a 50LB dumbbell and my floor jack up there. Wind shouldn't be a problem. :dance:

Thanks for all the kind words fellas! :salute: If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

-Brian

blkgt500nca@gmail.com

Looks nice except for a couple of misspellings on the poster itself....Brake Cover, not BREAK and Axle not AXEL...get those fixed and it should be GOLDEN!

Looks nice except for a couple of misspellings on the poster itself....Brake Cover, not BREAK and Axle not AXEL...get those fixed and it should be GOLDEN!

Good catch, we could have used you a week ago! lol Scott, I feel horrible. I'm going to get this reprinted and laminated then get it in the mail to you asap.

Archived