TEAM SHELBY FORUM

States with special tags for Mustangs/clubs

skiph

zporta, where in Md are you? Do you ever go the Lowes in Abingdon on Friday nights?

Lowes in Abington is great and also Shrewsbury PA Amish market 3rd Friday of each month. The traffic is so bad

at Lowes I don"t go very often.

well i live in md

Now MD just needs to get rid of the front license plate..not holding my breath on that one.

I'll be in O.C. at DelMarVA Bike Week in Sep, then planning on being there mustang week next May

Lowes in Abington is great and also Shrewsbury PA Amish market 3rd Friday of each month. The traffic is so bad

at Lowes I don"t go very often.

I've been to Shrewsbury, it was pretty good too. Abingdon has a lot of traffic but it flows well (although I usually don't get there until after 7:00 pm).

Now MD just needs to get rid of the front license plate..not holding my breath on that one.

I'll be in O.C. at DelMarVA Bike Week in Sep, then planning on being there mustang week next May

Apparently they've struck down the recent "no front license plate" proposal here.

But I'm sure you've seen this: Show N Go

Also a lot of ppl go to the jimmy cone in carrol county. Thats a little closer my way

Haven't heard of that one, where in Carrol county s that? I have a buddy in Sykesville, might just give it a try.

Archived