TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tire management

I've had my car at the ford house for scoop replacement (perfect now)

While there, I figured I'd pick up that $20 TPMS reset tool I keep hearing about, and also the replacement cartridge for the air pump.

The nice parts guy must be a rookie, he could find neither. He thought he found the pump service kit - for $140!

So, does anyone happen to have the actual Ford part numbers for these two items?

TPMS reset tool

Recharge kit for Continental Mobility Kit

I've had my car at the ford house for scoop replacement (perfect now)

While there, I figured I'd pick up that $20 TPMS reset tool I keep hearing about, and also the replacement cartridge for the air pump.

The nice parts guy must be a rookie, he could find neither. He thought he found the pump service kit - for $140!

So, does anyone happen to have the actual Ford part numbers for these two items?

TPMS reset tool

Recharge kit for Continental Mobility Kit

The TPMS Reset Tool is Part #8C2Z-1A203-A.

I bought it, works great.

Jer

I got my TPMS tool from American Muscle for $6 bucks; not sure if they have them anymore.

I'm reading that the sealant has a 48 month life span, so I guess all of us w/ 2007 models should be looking soon!

http://www.tirerack.com/accessories/detail.jsp?ID=38

I did some looking online for the Continental Mobility Kit which is what that is. Apparently it's OE on a lot of European cars.

No one had the refill, though several had blank links or out of stock. The whole pump is available for $80, and it appears identical to ours.

I ordered one of those, and will see if it matches.

Jer, thanks for the part number.

I may look at that American Muscle version also

Rex

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a ContiMobilityKit NIB off ebay for $50 shipped.

it's an exact match for the OE, cheaper than a refill

Now I'm going to see if I can refill the original with Slime and put it in another car.

• 1 month later...

Archived