TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07-09 GT500 Convertible Inner Door Panels

ati

It WAS # 25 of 29, now its not ................hope you kept all the stock parts.

Just my opinion.

What you wrote makes no sense what so ever. No matter what is done to the car, it's still #25 out of 29.

What you wrote makes no sense what so ever. No matter what is done to the car, it's still #25 out of 29.

Its only a low production # if you leave it the way Ford produced it.............Red stripe package, stock hood etc.

If I was trying to sell a Boss 429 but I put a 351 cleveland motor in it do you think I'll get my low production # Boss 429 money for it? NO

It WAS # 25 of 29, now its not ................hope you kept all the stock parts.

Just my opinion.

I didn't ask for your opinion I asked for a lead on black door panels. Not that its any of your business but the door panels are for a friends car and I'm trying to help him locate a set. Even if it was for my car, its my car and I 'll do WTF I want to it.

Lately the Team Shelby site SUCKS. I asked a question about finding a part and instead of help finding the part you get criticism on your car or some other off topic BS. This used to be a great site but I find myself spending less and less time here because of shit like this.

I didn't ask for your opinion I asked for a lead on black door panels. Not that its any of your business but the door panels are for a friends car and I'm trying to help him locate a set. Even if it was for my car, its my car and I 'll do WTF I want to it.

Lately the Team Shelby site SUCKS. I asked a question about finding a part and instead of help finding the part you get criticism on your car or some other off topic BS. This used to be a great site but I find myself spending less and less time here because of shit like this.

:hysterical2: Man I haven't laughed all day until I read this post.............thank you!

Like I said it was just my opinion. Your car looks great! Hell I love it when someone changes a Red Stripe car.

Anyway, Mustang GT door panels should fit also. People are wrecking these things all the time, Ebay should have some.

You don't work for the Postal service or a Beer distributor do you, you have a little tension in your voice.

:hysterical2: Man I haven't laughed all day until I read this post.............thank you!

Like I said it was just my opinion. Your car looks great! Hell I love it when someone changes a Red Stripe car.

Anyway, Mustang GT door panels should fit also. People are wrecking these things all the time, Ebay should have some.

You don't work for the Postal service or a Beer distributor do you, you have a little tension in your voice.

This really should have been the extent of your first post on this topic... seeing as ati's original request was for info on parts, not your opinion on his car or what he intends to do with it.

Just my opinion though. I'm just saying...

Keith

Its only a low production # if you leave it the way Ford produced it.............Red stripe package, stock hood etc.

If I was trying to sell a Boss 429 but I put a 351 cleveland motor in it do you think I'll get my low production # Boss 429 money for it? NO

Not looking to pick a :slapfight:

How you can compare an engine to door panels?

:headscratch:

? Stock engine went south, replaced with a service block.

Will I get low production $ for it? :lurk:

Not BIG $ but not bad

"its my car and I 'll do WTF I want to it."

+1

Archived