TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Brake ducting

MTB65

I just ordered JLT's ducts and will just drill the factory lower myself. I don't plan on using them as brake coolers, just for asthetics. I love the way they look. I'm also a HUGE fan of the Shelby hood pin set, but I don't think I'm ready to drill into the hood on my $50+k car just yet.... Although if Shelby comes out with a kit that will fit right on like they have for the 07-09's, I might reconsidder. :hysterical:

I just ordered JLT's ducts and will just drill the factory lower myself. I don't plan on using them as brake coolers, just for asthetics. I love the way they look. I'm also a HUGE fan of the Shelby hood pin set, but I don't think I'm ready to drill into the hood on my $50+k car just yet.... Although if Shelby comes out with a kit that will fit right on like they have for the 07-09's, I might reconsidder. :hysterical:

I can't remember who, but someone makes a "stick-on" hood pin kit.

That is, it is phony. It doesn't go through the hood, just sticks on the outside so it looks like you have pins in it.

I think I saw it in a magazine ad.

Phill