TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Headed To Vancouver B.C. Tomorrow

I'm going to Vancouver tomorrow to visit for a week. I've been living in Toronto for almost two years for a job stint for the wife. We are from AZ. Next stop in two to three months is Princeton NJ. We will probably hang our hats there for a few years. I am used to winter and snow now, and not being able to drive the SHELBY for about five months....oh well, NJ will be much of the same.

Anyway, trying to see as much of Canada as we can since we've been here. Went to Montre'al last month. Going to Halifax after we get back from Vancouver. Then like I said , we are moving all our s _ _ t to NJ in or around November. I am looking forward to seeing B.C., as all of the locals say it is just like our Seattle in ways. I will be back on Saturday the 28th late.....................So you won't be hearing any of my sorry a_ _ posts till after then!

NJ is a whole new conversation that I intend to have with you Noreasterners when I get back, eh?! :dance:

Cheers, Bikeboy