TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Concept Vehicles

GT500-07

Well, not likely an SGT but definitely a continuation of the post title program.

well SA needs to sell vehicle packages to stay in business, see post #11,

"Word is they want to have Ford offer this pretitle like the SGT" :doh:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59935-2011-v-6-shelby-displayed-on-woodward/

Yeah, saw this. While I wish it was a continuation I suspect it will be positioned otherwise as the other "GT" packages that once existed.

For those of us that gave been sitting on the sidelines watching one GT500 version after another all these years the simplicity and elegance of this csr is a welcome development! I love my SGT for the reasons expressed here over and over again by all of us. I would love to have the new 5.0 and the updated interior but a lack of an SGT like option has kept me away. This just might change that!

After years of KRs, SS, and the 350, the beauty, and price, of this car is a welcome addition!

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59935-2011-v-6-shelby-displayed-on-woodward/

I hope you're right!

Good news!

I'm already trying to figure out how to swing it!

I think they should include the 2010 cars, lots of them on the road. I would love to send the 2010 we have for modification.

Chris

Doubt it as they lack the 5,0 and 300hp V6. But you never know. Just give it to me for the 5.0 and I'm there! That would be a keeper car 4 sure!

Sure Shelby wants it offered pre-title, that's money in the bank for Shelby, but hangs the liability to sell on the dealerships where the ADM's are insane and the cars sit on the lot unsold for up to and over a year. If Shelby followed the Roush model and selected a few key dealers across the nation to sell pre-titled cars where Shelby is listed on the MSO then they may have better luck selling a few hundred to a thousand cars a year. Then focusing on the parts business for their bacon. Problem is that takes a lot of upfront cash to make happen which is a problem for all in the auto industry.

I am thinking of purchasing a 2011 Mustang GT Vert Yellow Blaze and sending it to SAI to become a Shelby GT. Realy want a 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, but the Yellow Blaze is not an option.

Tom

On the Shelby Concept page, in the "Features" column, it says "Shelby Signature Side Stripe with Model Designation".

What will be the designations? Please tell me it will not be designated a "Shelby GT".

Kevin

07SGT2591

Why not? I have no problem with that but interested in why you do.

Why not? I have no problem with that but interested in why you do.

Just to make our SGT's more rare. I guess thats rather stingy of me huh? LOL

I wont loose any sleep over it if they do make a new SGT. I'll probably buy one!

Kevin

07SGT2591

Archived