TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Allen Grant Cobra Event ….at Bob and Laura’s

Grabber

Here’s some Pic’s from todays local gathering over at bob and Laura’s house for the Allen Grant Cobra show. Alan talked for about 45 minutes and told everyone what it was like working and racing for Carroll Shelby. I love listening to the history of the old race days. Cool stuff. Allen had his #96 cobra there that he used to race back in the 60’s. This event was very fun. It was my 2nd year attending it.

042.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

054.jpg

055.jpg

056.jpg

057.jpg

059.jpg

060.jpg

Bob and Laura have held the event 3 years in a row now and they are very generous hosts to everyone. The food was great and the home made cookies were very yummy. Not many free lunches these day…..THESE 2 HAVE A VERY BIG HEART !!!!

THANK YOU BOB AND LAURA. :salute:

061.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

064.jpg

065.jpg

• 1 year later...

I know that it's been a few years since someone posted on this thread -- is an Allen Grant Cobra event scheduled for 2012 and are all local Team Shelby members welcome to attend? (I did a Google search, but couldn't find any information). Thanks!

I know that it's been a few years since someone posted on this thread -- is an Allen Grant Cobra event scheduled for 2012 and are all local Team Shelby members welcome to attend? (I did a Google search, but couldn't find any information). Thanks!

This years event is on August 26th:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/76012-5th-annual-cobra-cruisin-with-allen-grant-in-vancouver-wa/page__view__findpost__p__1324583

Thanks, Grabber -- much appreciated! For some reason I thought this event was held in California (think the "Coventry Motors -- Walnut Creek" on the yellow Cobra threw me off ;) ), so I'll have to plan accordingly for the next one.

Thanks, Grabber -- much appreciated! For some reason I thought this event was held in California (think the "Coventry Motors -- Walnut Creek" on the yellow Cobra threw me off ;) ), so I'll have to plan accordingly for the next one.

Last year was supposed to be the last one....then they planned this one, so it may be the last.

Archived