TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What the frick over???

shelbynuts

Who the hell decided to remove Blue's thread? There has not been a breach of information on production of a limited production car and someone should cut to the chase!!!!! The production information of a vehicle from past to present is public info as this is evident on the internet. You can find this information in many areas. I have done enough research to know this. In case we have forgotten, wasn't this published in the Detroit free press? The car is so popular this yr the production limit was increased based on the article. If I am buying a 50+ thousand dollar car from a maker I want to know what ever the hell about that car I feel including what the shift worker consumed for lunch that day and Bill Ford's underware color (well maybe not that). Why is it ok for the purchaser of a vet able to watch it roll of the assembly line and we can't find out where the hell our SHELBYS are in the mix let alone go to the plant to see it launched????? I think we deserve some answers and NOW!

I was talking about the removal of Burning Bluestars thread of the production numbers of our Shelbys and that someone has ordered this to stop! I am so pissed about this I may tell the dealership to keep the car, tell FORD (and I know BILL) to stick it, and buy a new camero!

Go to the Shelby GT500 forum then 2010-2011 shelby gt500 heading. This forum used to have the production totals and info on the 10 and 11's. Blue was able to tell where ur car was in the mix (what production #, production # of the exact package, what day it was produced, when it rolled of the line, car dealership it went to, ect..). Eventhough he said this was unoffical, I know the info on my 10 was strickingly close. So... unoffical or not he had the inside scoop on where the car sat in production #'s. This is all gone now for some silly reason.

Who the hell decided to remove Blue's thread? There has not been a breach of information on production of a limited production car and someone should cut to the chase!!!!! The production information of a vehicle from past to present is public info as this is evident on the internet. You can find this information in many areas. I have done enough research to know this. In case we have forgotten, wasn't this published in the Detroit free press? The car is so popular this yr the production limit was increased based on the article. If I am buying a 50+ thousand dollar car from a maker I want to know what ever the hell about that car I feel including what the shift worker consumed for lunch that day and Bill Ford's underware color (well maybe not that). Why is it ok for the purchaser of a vet able to watch it roll of the assembly line and we can't find out where the hell our SHELBYS are in the mix let alone go to the plant to see it launched????? I think we deserve some answers and NOW!

It appears that you have not seen or read this forum...

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59788-what-happened-to-the-unofficial-2010-and-2011-prod-tot-threads/page__view__findpost__p__1019496

Essentally, no one but BBS and whoever removed the forum really knows what happened, and that includes all moderators that have been asked about the action. Some members are saying that the forum was removed at the request of BBS and some believe that Ford asked SA to kill it, but either senario has not been confirmed.

Please cut your posted comments from this forum and paste it on the above forum after reading it. This forum and the other one you generated will be closed due to duplication of the same subject matter. To be clear, you are NOT being censored for your comments, you are only being asked to post them elsewhere.

But please read the entire forum before you get mad at TS, SA, or Ford, because BBS may have asked to have his forum be killed off.

Here's another forum where members are discussing the issue from a different perspective.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59851-come-back-burning-blue-star/page__view__findpost__p__1020560

Archived