TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anybody have a white 07-09 super snake on long island, new york

I would love to see one of these in person. I'm seriously considering the conversion but would love to see one in person. All the colors look good in pictures but the white seems to get washed out unless you see it in person. I have a white with blue 2009 and really love the color, I was considering buying another one in a different color but would rather keep my cost down. And I am the original owner of mine. any help would be appreciated.

PS. Can I even still have it done to a 2009 since the 10's and 11's are out?

I would love to see one of these in person. I'm seriously considering the conversion but would love to see one in person. All the colors look good in pictures but the white seems to get washed out unless you see it in person. I have a white with blue 2009 and really love the color, I was considering buying another one in a different color but would rather keep my cost down. And I am the original owner of mine. any help would be appreciated.

PS. Can I even still have it done to a 2009 since the 10's and 11's are out?

Yes you can, but can't help you with seeing a white one in LI, NY though. There are a few in your neck of the woods, but off hand I can't remember if the owners are members here. And don't fall for the putz who lives in the NY area going around telling everyone, their parents and their pets, that his white with blue stripe SS is the only Shelby/Tasca authorized white with blue SS stripe car in the planet/universe. He paid Tasca to add the blue stripe to his car after it was certififed/plaqued as an SS car by Shelby American.

Edited by Son of GT

Yes you can, but can't help you with seeing a white one in LI, NY though. There are a few in your neck of the woods, but off hand I can't remember if the owners are members here. And don't fall for the putz who lives in the NY area going around telling everyone, their parents and their pets, that his white with blue stripe SS is the only Shelby/Tasca authorized white with blue SS stripe car in the planet/universe. He paid Tasca to add the blue stripe to his car after it was certififed/plaqued as an SS car by Shelby American.

There is a TS member here on Long Island who is indeed a SS owner. I was told be another TS member on LI who is a KR owner that he comes out to car meets like oak beach almost all the time, and I looked at the VIN plate on the dashboard, it was a Tasca Shelby and it had black stripes. It's also that same car shown above. :shift:

Drew's SS

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51891-super-snake-with-blue-stripes/

Edited by GT500-07

:hysterical:

he made me start to feel bad for the car...