TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A little help from the California guys

shelbydream1

Hey guys,

Wondering if any of you in California may know how to help me out. I am on a quest to find my first new car-a 92 Mustang GT, to buy it back and fix up for my son. I have found out that she is still titled and registered in Dixon, California. Do any of you know how I can go about finding out owner information to contact them?

Thanks

Hey guys,

Wondering if any of you in California may know how to help me out. I am on a quest to find my first new car-a 92 Mustang GT, to buy it back and fix up for my son. I have found out that she is still titled and registered in Dixon, California. Do any of you know how I can go about finding out owner information to contact them?

Thanks

If you have a vin # you can it run by a cop if you know one !! or go online to one of those site's that you can run a vin # for a fee. But the cop way is faster but techinal illegal if caught.

Your Story would make a nice article in the Dixie News Paper. You should contact the Paper there and ask to talk to a Reporter that has a good Heart and tell Him/Her your Story and if possible include a Photo of the Car. If the News Paper is On Line that will make it easy to find a Reporter that would do the Story. It will be a Puff Piece but News Papers need more Puff Pieces. Plus there could be a follow up Piece where you go there with your Son to buy the car back.

Your Story would make a nice article in the Dixie News Paper. You should contact the Paper there and ask to talk to a Reporter that has a good Heart and tell Him/Her your Story and if possible include a Photo of the Car. If the News Paper is On Line that will make it easy to find a Reporter that would do the Story. It will be a Puff Piece but News Papers need more Puff Pieces. Plus there could be a follow up Piece where you go there with your Son to buy the car back.

That's a good idea but then it might turn into a poppa john story and paying a hefty price!!

Archived