TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Very nice Shelby on Ebay

sportscars

Gotta wish him luck on that price. I had one with 24k miles that I couldn't get $10k for it. Lowered the price to $8k and still no takers. Not one person came out to even look at it.

So at $8k with no takers its now a non-garaged daily driver truck. I've even been thinking of dragging it out to Vegas so it can die a slow death in the Vegas sun. Sadly when it comes to Shelby Dodge's this situation is more of the norm for these cars.

Steve

Gotta wish him luck on that price. I had one with 24k miles that I couldn't get $10k for it. Lowered the price to $8k and still no takers. Not one person came out to even look at it.

So at $8k with no takers its now a non-garaged daily driver truck. I've even been thinking of dragging it out to Vegas so it can die a slow death in the Vegas sun. Sadly when it comes to Shelby Dodge's this situation is more of the norm for these cars.

Steve

Steve,

Don't do that, this Vegas sun will kill it! ... lower the price and it will probably sell.

Bob

Steve,

Don't do that, this Vegas sun will kill it! ... lower the price and it will probably sell.

Bob

Sorry but no way will I lower the price anymore. A 24k mile Shelby Dakota for $8k is a great deal and a loss of thousands of dollars to me. It's fate is pretty much sealed as the Southern California sun is already laying the groundwork and I'll get more than $8k out of it running it into the ground as a daily driver truck.

And I'd better leave it at that. What I have to say about Shelby Dodge values would not be politically correct.

Steve

Sorry but no way will I lower the price anymore. A 24k mile Shelby Dakota for $8k is a great deal and a loss of thousands of dollars to me. It's fate is pretty much sealed as the Southern California sun is already laying the groundwork and I'll get more than $8k out of it running it into the ground as a daily driver truck.

And I'd better leave it at that. What I have to say about Shelby Dodge values would not be politically correct.

Steve

Well, I hate poltical correctness, it is destroying our nation, however I don't think I ever saw a picture of it. Can you post a couple of it?

Thanks, Bob

Steve

Steve,

I sure would like to see more details on your 24K SDD that's for sale before you take it to the desert. Where and when did you post it for sale?

Put it up for sale about two years ago. It's been baking in the SoCal sun since then. In fact I was picking at the peeling decals on Friday while using it to haul lumber.

Steve

Archived