TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone rented 2007 GT-H #187?

Raytags

Funny story... I know someone that saw a Shelby in Hershey this year that they rented in Phoenix. They left a note on the car and the owner called them back and she told them they rented it and took it drag racing. Her, her hubby and her brother all drove it several times down the strip. So becareful what you may find out! But good luck in your quest!

Anyone rented 2007 GT-H #187?

Any infos would be appreciated. I found in the car a receipt of Observatory in Chigago area with 2009 in date.

Thanks Ray

ATTENTION Team Shelby Members. The "Registry" link provided on this post is NOT the authorized Team Shelby Registry site. Please use appropriate caution giving any personal information. Ray, please contact Steve Thornton, Team Shelby Registry Supervisor, to discuss this link. StevenT@ShelbyAmerican.com. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Larry Miller, Team Shelby Hertz GTH Registrar.

What registry is this???????? :busted:

This is not the Team Shelby Registry. I don't think all your personal info should be input into this link before it is clarified what this particular registry is all about :redcard: :redcard:

QSS

Thanks QSS, I've notified Steve Thornton, Team Shelby Registry Supervisor about the link to the Unauthorized Registry. I've also added a post cautioning Team Shelby members that this is NOT the offiicial Team Shelby Registry and additional caution about giving any personal information. I have sent the Post author a PM as well. thanks again, Larry Miller, Team Shelby Hertz GTH Registrar.

Thanks QSS, I've notified Steve Thornton, Team Shelby Registry Supervisor about the link to the Unauthorized Registry. I've also added a post cautioning Team Shelby members that this is NOT the offiicial Team Shelby Registry and additional caution about giving any personal information. I have sent the Post author a PM as well. thanks again, Larry Miller, Team Shelby Hertz GTH Registrar.

Your welcome. I'm happy to help.

QSS

Archived