TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First Dutch Grabber Orange GT500 spotted

DutchGT500

It came in on the MOL Efficiency. Can you see it. It is in that red container behind bla bla.... :hysterical2: No not the one with Hyundai on it. :finger:

It is in the country. Hopefully I can see the car when the container will be delivered on saturday. :hyper: Fingers crossed.

molefficiency.jpg

295822.jpg

molefficiency.jpg

295822.jpg

No, Cobras, Shelbys are very rare here. I am the first GT500 on the road here. I know there is a Tungsten Grey GT500 coupe in my country but it is not sold as they ask 99500 Euro and that is $130K. They probably bought it in the US with a $25K ADM.

Okay, come on, what are you going to say to the dockside loadmaster when he asks you "So, you couldn't find a car you like here in the Netherlands"?

Let me help remind you what to say...

No, I couldn't find a speed limit I liked in America.

Bummer, only in Germany there is unlimited speedlimits on Autobahns. Not everywhere though. In The Netherlands its 100 or 120.

KM!! :hysterical:

Yes, but isn't Germany and the Autobahn more or less a ferry boat ride and a few days drive away? Don't forget to bring a video camera with you when you go, cuz being that close to balls out driving I can't imagine that you wouldn't eventaully get over there with your 500.

Congratulations on it's arrival; you will love the car. Be sure to "represent" and kick some Eurosport car's butts for the overseas team!

I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDDING But I see it now :banana piano:

Wow Good Luck!

You're a classic. It took me a couple of moments to spot it, may I suggust a small arrow pointing to it?

Nice job.

:hysterical2:

NOW, THAT WOULDN'T BE ANY FUN :hysterical2:

You're right, subtile is funner. I just need to make sure that I have my GD reading glasses on next time. F'in old age....

I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDDING But I see it now :banana piano:

Wow Good Luck!

You are killing me. :hysterical2: Can you change the color of the container in Grabber Orange for me? Thanks.

And it is now for sure that the car will be here tomorrow at 9AM and that is 3AM Eastern. So set your alarms. I hope it was tight up well in the container. I do not hope the nose will be smashed on both sides. There are a lot of waves from Miami to Amsterdam.

Does MOL stand for Maersk ** ? Congratulations on the car. What are your yearly taxes on it going to be?

My daughter is going to school in Frankfurt and she says that the unlimited speed zones are getting harder to find because they monitor the traffic and as the traffic increases, they start imposing a speed limit and then lower it.

Does MOL stand for Maersk ** ? Congratulations on the car. What are your yearly taxes on it going to be?

My daughter is going to school in Frankfurt and she says that the unlimited speed zones are getting harder to find because they monitor the traffic and as the traffic increases, they start imposing a speed limit and then lower it.

It stands for Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, MOL formed The New World Alliance (TNWA) with APL of the United States and Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) of South Korea in early 1998. Since then, we've launched about 100 fastest containerships to serve transpacific (U.S. East Coast/West Coast), Asia/Europe, and transatlantic routes, offering a global service network and increased service frequencies. As a result, we have achieved the shortest transit times in the shipping industry, making our TNWA service the most competitive in the world. In the next few years, we will continue to upgrade our fleet with the addition of large, advanced new containerships. :stats:

Yes it is indeed more difficult to find. You have to go more to the east for those unlimited areas. In The Netherlands we have such a system too. When traffic slows down matrixsigns warn you to go 90, 70 or even 50 km.

Roadtax on this car is about 800 Euro a year = $1040.

Archived