TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Chrysler Fans Can't Resist!

BIKEBOY

I'm not sure if this car is a tribute to something MOPAR did long ago...I'm only 50yrs old. ................................

But, I think it's interesting how they have a "BOSS" too!! hysterical.gif

BIKEBOY

yeah they want a boss ........boss hog hysterical.gif

I'm not sure if this car is a tribute to something MOPAR did long ago...I'm only 50yrs old. ................................

But, I think it's interesting how they have a "BOSS" too!! :hysterical:

BIKEBOY

FYI. Sox & Martin Mopar drag cars carried "The Boss" long before Mustangs. During the period 1967-1970 Sox & Martin with Jake King building their engines owned NHRA Pro Stock drag racing. Their race shop was located in Burlington, NC. Sox & Martin also built Hemi Mopar drag cars for other racers. Google Sox & Martin and see what you get.

You're 50 and don't know who Sox and Maritn are? Must not be a drag race fan, which of course is ok. I'm 42 and remember them from when I was young. Here's one of the early boss cars:

SS67Cuda.jpg

This is the one that the above car is in tribute towards:

sm032.jpg

You're 50 and don't know who Sox and Maritn are? Must not be a drag race fan, which of course is ok. I'm 42 and remember them from when I was young. Here's one of the early boss cars:

SS67Cuda.jpg

This is the one that the above car is in tribute towards:

sm032.jpg

I guess I stand corrected guys...raised under a rock in the shadow of a Saguaro cactus!

BIKEBOY

I like the retro look....just wonder how it performs???

Yeah, its cool alright! Just think, you could run someone over with it, and they would tell the police it was a white car with a racing stripe, and the other drivers would tell the police it was orange car with writing on the side.... :hysterical3:

Yeah, its cool alright! Just think, you could run someone over with it, and they would tell the police it was a white car with a racing stripe, and the other drivers would tell the police it was orange car with writing on the side.... :hysterical3:

Hahahaha,,,,where did that come from?? :hysterical: True, but very imaginitive!

BIKEBOY

I like it, but wouldn't trade my GT500 for it.

Looks a lot like the Super Stock AMX that we raced 41 years ago. Yes I am that old....

Archived