TEAM SHELBY FORUM

''My Color" gauge lighting

BIKEBOY

Now that I have changed my faces to white with the US Speedo kit...how do I change the My Color setting? My owners pkg. is still hermetically sealed and in the "SHELBY" box. I feel like a dope asking this, but the car came from Flatrock with Red/White/Blue set from left to right. I want to try good 'ol green, just like the olden days!! :hysterical:

Any help would be nice guys, thanks.

BIKEBOY

Had my car nearly 2 years now, but had been stuck on blue dash lights, thought they looked really cool. A couple of weeks ago, I got to playing with the lighting. Tried the R/W/B for a couple of nights, didn't like it much. Went to the green and love it! Forgot how good green dash lights look......

Had my car nearly 2 years now, but had been stuck on blue dash lights, thought they looked really cool. A couple of weeks ago, I got to playing with the lighting. Tried the R/W/B for a couple of nights, didn't like it much. Went to the green and love it! Forgot how good green dash lights look......

I set mine to a purple halo and blue gauges, and I think theres red in there somplace.....needles maybe? The green goes good with purple halo too.

I don't like the R/W/B combo either. Just looks too cheesy.

I still haven't found a good "My Color" combo. It always looks too dark when I start messin' with it.

Phill

Archived