TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Current prices on vert?

cwilder

If anyone is interested in the car listed above, I just purchased an 07 from the same seller (O.C. Welch) and they are great to work with. The owner (O.C.) is a big Shelby guy himself and usually sells the ebay stuff himself.

I'm considering a 2011 vert. What has been the going rate? I'm really drooling over the Black on Black combo with SVT package and stripe delete. Thanks for any info.

CW

I' have been pricing verts for a few months now and avergae sticker is $57-$61K if you get the SVTPP. between ebay, cars.com, and other dealers, you can typically find them for 2-3K under MSRP

I got my fully loaded Vert for $3500 under sticker at the end of June.

The dealer made a little over 4K with holdback on the car.

I'd try to get 4K+ off sticker at this point in the year, especially if it's sitting on a lot somewhere and has more than delivery miles on it.

I'm considering a 2011 vert. What has been the going rate? I'm really drooling over the Black on Black combo with SVT package and stripe delete. Thanks for any info.

CW

Ordered my Vert in mid MAY check out my topic "2011 pricing" on May 6 for some info

Local dealers in south Florida were all over the place from list to big discounts and some even wanted

over MSRP :hysterical3: (Miami of course)

Came down to 2 competing dealers, if possible always work directly with the GSM., got over $3K off MSRP.

Archived