TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hertz Executive GTHs / Sirius Radio ?

gth0007

In 2006 Hertz Executives and Hertz Licensees purchased 53 GTHs. None of the Hertz executive cars saw rental service and very few of the Licensee cars were ever rented. The question is, "How many of these cars had the Sirius Radio console mounted module installed?" The Sirius radio was a re-curring monthly expense for Hertz and I doubt they would have installed the Sirius module in cars destined for "non-rental service" buyers. If you own one of the 2006 Executive GTHs or one of the Licensee GTHs please post if your car had the Sirius Radio or not. Thoughts, comments ?? regards, Larry (Note: Also this information should be in the Registry so if you haven't registered your car, please do, and if you have registered, then add the Sirius Radio info)

• 2 weeks later...

In 2006 Hertz Executives and Hertz Licensees purchased 53 GTHs. None of the Hertz executive cars saw rental service and very few of the Licensee cars were ever rented. The question is, "How many of these cars had the Sirius Radio console mounted module installed?" The Sirius radio was a re-curring monthly expense for Hertz and I doubt they would have installed the Sirius module in cars destined for "non-rental service" buyers. If you own one of the 2006 Executive GTHs or one of the Licensee GTHs please post if your car had the Sirius Radio or not. Thoughts, comments ?? regards, Larry (Note: Also this information should be in the Registry so if you haven't registered your car, please do, and if you have registered, then add the Sirius Radio info)

Car #64 did have a Sirius in it when we bought it at 9876 miles on it . Also any info on how to reactavet the Sirius would be a great help . tks for a replay

• 2 months later...

06H0033. Yes Sirius was installed when I got it and it has lifetime service with it. :dance: Not sure if my car was an executive car, but it is in great shape!

I wouldn't tell Sirius you have a "lifetime" service. Most of the GT-Hs with the working (not paid for service) is actually just an error on Sirius part. Hertz has (had) so many cars with the Sirius service that I think they just are confused as to what cars are still in the rental fleet. SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived