TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 SuperSnake Flyer

Side scoops on the quarter windows are still avalible. We chose to give the cars 2 distinctive looks. This is the first time we have painted the side window block off's as on the Kona car.

The side "C" cut out scoops are awaiting Ford. They are currently not avalibe or on limited avalibility. When they arrive we will install and change the photos. We just wanted to get this out to Team Shelby before they hit the show circuit.

Roger

We are posting this here first.

Enjoy,

Roger

Roger thanks for letting us see the brochure first!! Tthe white stripes are awesome, IMO. Hey just curious, have any of your customers gone with the 660 HP TVS SC , or are they going with the 750 or 800 HP blowers?

We are posting this here first.

Enjoy,

Roger

Roger, Thnx for sharing with us 1st. It is much appreciated. I like all the new stuff you guys are doing. A day or so ago, I said I didn't like the white stripe. I really like it on the flyer. I'm still glad I have black on my Vista blue though.

Any plans to address the traction issues? Any owners manual updates?

Thnx again and keep the info and upgrades coming.

BJ

Roger thanks for letting us see the brochure first!! Tthe white stripes are awesome, IMO. Hey just curious, have any of your customers gone with the 660 HP TVS SC , or are they going with the 750 or 800 HP blowers?

Majority, over 95%, are opting 750 Shelby/Ford Racing/Whipple.

Roger

Not sure on the Wheels. We are working on something right now. It is being considered to allow current SS owners one set of wheels for purchase. I guess they could be powder coated. Not sure though. If it all works out we will post is here.

Roger

If I had the time I would make the owner manual a priority on my list. Just do not have the time to assemble right now. We have collected all of the info though. That was a chore in itself. Just a slow process.

Have not forgotten.

Roger

If I had the time I would make the owner manual a priority on my list. Just do not have the time to assemble right now. We have collected all of the info though. That was a chore in itself. Just a slow process.

Have not forgotten.

Roger

Roger, Thnx for the honest answer. I will wait patiently. Keep up the great work you guys are doing. I LOVE MY CAR!!!!

BJ

Fantastic.

please let us buy a set of the Black Rims...

I would love to be able to swap over to the black rims occasionally.... Awesome fun. I would really want to keep both sets, we should be able to own both.... please.

Overall, love the 2011, does make me a little jealous, but hey i just gotta go to the garage every now and then to remind myself how lucky i am already haha.

Cheers

Jason.

Fantastic.

please let us buy a set of the Black Rims...

I would love to be able to swap over to the black rims occasionally.... Awesome fun. I would really want to keep both sets, we should be able to own both.... please.

Overall, love the 2011, does make me a little jealous, but hey i just gotta go to the garage every now and then to remind myself how lucky i am already haha.

Cheers

Jason.

agree. we need these rims!

Archived