TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tow Hook Installed

Last Friday I was able to install the racing tow hook I purchased from FordFan1. I must say it was an easy install using the instructions provided, and yes, SHARP drill bits are a must... I did not take step by step pics as that was already done in another thread, but I did take a few of the progress. Before anyone mentions the dirty front end, it was completely cleaned and wiped down before final assembly :hysterical:

I want to thank my friend Bill at Wild Bills Performance in Murrieta for letting me use his lift and tools. It sure beat crawling around under jack stands!!!!

Front bumper cover removed

DSC06029.jpg

DSC06030.jpg

A nice storage place for the cover

DSC06031.jpg

Drilling out the top (bottom already done) was done by a friend of Bill's who helped me out. Thanks Ted!!

DSC06032.jpg

DSC06033.jpg

Installed

DSC06034.jpg

DSC06035.jpg

DSC06036.jpg

Last Friday I was able to install the racing tow hook I purchased from FordFan1. I must say it was an easy install using the instructions provided, and yes, SHARP drill bits are a must... I did not take step by step pics as that was already done in another thread, but I did take a few of the progress. Before anyone mentions the dirty front end, it was completely cleaned and wiped down before final assembly :hysterical:

I want to thank my friend Bill at Wild Bills Performance in Murrieta for letting me use his lift and tools. It sure beat crawling around under jack stands!!!!

Front bumper cover removed

DSC06029.jpg

DSC06030.jpg

A nice storage place for the cover

DSC06031.jpg

Drilling out the top (bottom already done) was done by a friend of Bill's who helped me out. Thanks Ted!!

DSC06032.jpg

DSC06033.jpg

Installed

DSC06034.jpg

DSC06035.jpg

DSC06036.jpg

You should have called me, I would have done it with out taking your bumper off a torch does wonders and could have painted your car at the same time !!! :hysterical: When there's no more gas, I'll put one on and have my wife pull me around town. Like they did in the old days on the farm. :hysterical:

I know im an idiot