TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Quail Lodge Shelby event

HARALD KELLEY

I read that Quail Lodge in Carmel Valley CA will be celebtrating the cars of Carroll Shelby on August 13th during car week. The Lodge calendar has no information. Anyone know anything about this event? I will also call the Lodge and see if I can get any info.

Cali-KR, Tom tried to send you a PM to see if you know anything about this. You cannot recieve PM, not sure why.

I read that Quail Lodge in Carmel Valley CA will be celebtrating the cars of Carroll Shelby on August 13th during car week. The Lodge calendar has no information. Anyone know anything about this event? I will also call the Lodge and see if I can get any info.

Cali-KR, Tom tried to send you a PM to see if you know anything about this. You cannot recieve PM, not sure why.

http://www.quaillodgeevents.com/pages/thequail.cgi

Harald,

It is $400.00 to get in and it is sold out!

Cali KR and I are going to Laguna Seca Friday morning to catch the Trans Am reunion race and the 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 reveal. We are then going to head over to Carmel Valley and see what we can see.

I have heard you can still get into the Bonhams and Butterfields auction that is adjacent to the Quail.

BTW - CS and the Shelby American crew are going to attend.

Harald,

There are no pm icon anymore, don't know why, but you can always contact thru the persons profile and email from there.

McGuirk and I will be all-over / everywhere, no telling what we'll see and what kind of trouble we'll find ourselves in...

I'll bounce you my cel.

Tom

Harald,

There are no pm icon anymore, don't know why, but you can always contact thru the persons profile and email from there.

McGuirk and I will be all-over / everywhere, no telling what we'll see and what kind of trouble we'll find ourselves in...

I'll bounce you my cel.

Tom

You two are sure spending a lot of time together

Brad (elkhorn) and I went to Baha Canteen in Carmel Valley and the Quail Lodge today. Lots of nice cars. Took our stangs. Quail Lodge - 45 Years of the Shelby Mustang. Some nice 68 GT 500 KRs and GT 350's. Nice GT 40. One new 08 vista blue KR. They were still setting up for tomorrows event. Most likely their will be more Shelby cars. CS will be at Quail.. Went into Bonhams & Butterfields auction. Will be going to Laguna Seca tomorrow morning. I will try to post pictures later.

I got some pictures of the new Boss 302. I even have a paicture of one of our own TS members taking a sneak peak.

The problem is the pictures are to big to post. How do I re-size or I can email to someone that can do the magic. Got some other nice pictures from the Quail 45 yeasr of the Shelby and Laguna Seca.

The Event at Quail was awesome, the Aston Martin Mission Ranch event was also sweet; CSX 2000 to present at Quail,including the Green Hornet; Carrol recognized thur evening at R&M.... had to be at Fords unviel at noon and bounced through the @&%$**(*^^%^&&&& traffic around Monterey!!!!

I highly recommend the new Boss 302 for everyone; mine is being drop shipped and gaining a full cage and maybe a carbon fiber roof; we'll see if it comes to be..then to PSE for a tune and I'll be spanking ass at Mid America next year!

Doc Scott

Here is photo bucket link. Taken Thursday evening. The event was on Friday so I am not sure what cars actually all showed up.

http://s414.photobucket.com/albums/pp228/06h50/Laguna%20Seca/

It was good seeing you and Brad there, I just got home, been there since Tuesday, good to get home, then SAAC-35 in 11 short days. Life is good!

Speaking of Quail Cars, I had the honor of driving the 1969 GT500 Silver Jade convertible across the block at Russo & Steele, where it sold for $220,000.00. see pic below in the staging area.

Great pix Harald, thanx for the post. I especially like the ones of that dark Highland Green 1968 KR :drool:

Silver_Jade.jpg

Archived