TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT/SC 2007 Production Totals for LV.

SGT/SC#0471

I am seeming to find by search that there are less than 100 total cars SGT/SC and about 10 with the 550 kit? This cannot be...anyone know for sure? Thanks!

I would like to know this info also Randy, not only for LV but all in total. I would like to say mine is one of X built. I wish it was easy to get this info, I mean in the age of computers it should be simple!

post #72 in this thread http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/44893-post-here-if-you-own-a-gtsc/page__st__60 shows there are 13 Whipple 550's as of Sept 2009 and I know there are more now.

• 3 months later...

Here is the information we had prior to the registry: As we sort through the information this could change and I might add these are the numbers for (pre-delivered vehicles) meaning they left Shelby with the modification and were not brought back for conversion. These are for 2007 model year Shelby GT's.

59 Supercharged

46 Paxton

7 Satin

39 Polished

13 Whipple

No breakdown on the finish of the Whipple's.

Roger

Here is the information we had prior to the registry: As we sort through the information this could change and I might add these are the numbers for (pre-delivered vehicles) meaning they left Shelby with the modification and were not brought back for conversion. These are for 2007 model year Shelby GT's.

59 Supercharged

46 Paxton

7 Satin

39 Polished

13 Whipple

Roger

Thanks Roger. Any idea on the 2006 GT-Hs?

Roger

Thanks Roger. Any idea on the 2006 GT-Hs?

re-read Rogers post, I do not think any GT-H's shipped the first time with SC's that I have ever heard of, do you have a SC'd GT-H that was NOT sent back for conversion? That would be a pretty unique ride I would guess....

re-read Rogers post, I do not think any GT-H's shipped the first time with SC's that I have ever heard of, do you have a SC'd GT-H that was NOT sent back for conversion? That would be a pretty unique ride I would guess....

Got it (pre delivered) Thanks. Still would be currious as to how many GT-Hs went to SAI for the SC mod.

I must be drunk cause I still don't getzit.

Somebody to please esplain it to me..

1. I bought my car at a Ford dealer sight unseen.

2. The GT was sent from Detroit to Vegas.

3. I paid again in full to Shelby for my mods.

What do I got? :headscratch:

I need to know so after my tragic death by electrocution in an accident with a smart car and a prius, my son will know what to call the car, a pre-titled, post-titled, prepost-title, postpre-title or what...

:spend:

I need to know so after my tragic death by electrocution in an accident with a smart car and a prius, my son will know what to call the car, a pre-titled, post-titled, prepost-title, postpre-title or what...

Tell him he has the golden ticket...S/C'd by SA before delivery to owner...happy%20feet.gif cool!

It sounds like you bought your car at the dealer as a SGT then, at a later date(?) sent it to Vegas for the SC conversion?

It's my understanding that none of our cars are considered pre-title... They are Post-title, Pre-delivery whether SC or not... If you bought it from the dealer as an SGT/SC, it is still a Post title, Pre-delivery.

Here's a recent comment from Roger along these lines... Rogers quote

edit***

Also, it is cool that Roger provided those numbers for us, but those are only the SC #'s that were ordered as SGT/SC's and not later additions, like mine, right?

edit***

Also, it is cool that Roger provided those numbers for us, but those are only the SC #'s that were ordered as SGT/SC's and not later additions, like mine, right?

Dan, Yes you are correct. Those numbers do NOT include cars that were sent back for conversion.

Chris

It sounds like you bought your car at the dealer as a SGT then, at a later date(?) sent it to Vegas for the SC conversion?

It's my understanding that none of our cars are considered pre-title... They are Post-title, Pre-delivery whether SC or not... If you bought it from the dealer as an SGT/SC, it is still a Post title, Pre-delivery.

Here's a recent comment from Roger along these lines... Rogers quote

edit***

To answer your question, No.

I told the ford dealer what I wanted as far as options including Shelby options. I paid the dealer for the car (minus all options over the basic SGT options) Then the dealer ordered the car from ford. Meanwhile with my title in hand, I cut a check to SAI for the options I wanted S/C, Brakes etc... I never saw the car until I flew out to SAI to pick it up. Ford sent the car from Detroit to Vegas. End of story. :superhero:

To answer your question, No.

I told the ford dealer what I wanted as far as options including Shelby options. I paid the dealer for the car (minus all options over the basic SGT options) Then the dealer ordered the car from ford. Meanwhile with my title in hand, I cut a check to SAI for the options I wanted S/C, Brakes etc... I never saw the car until I flew out to SAI to pick it up. Ford sent the car from Detroit to Vegas. End of story. :superhero:

OK

• 2 weeks later...

59 Supercharged

46 Paxton

7 Satin

39 Polished

13 Whipple

Roger

:happy feet: THANKS ROGER...........

Archived