TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What Rhymes with few

ILSTANG

:happy feet: What rhymes with few? Try new and blue. ILStang arrived at the dealership 10 mins ago and dealer's :happy feet: initial once over reportedly is that the car is perfect. I hope to check it out later today and will report on it tonight. :happy feet:

Congrats! Enjoy thje ride. :banana piano: SHELBYS are finally rollin' again. I just got arail car # as of yesterday.

:happy feet: What rhymes with few? Try new and blue. ILStang arrived at the dealership 10 mins ago and dealer's :happy feet: initial once over reportedly is that the car is perfect. I hope to check it out later today and will report on it tonight. :happy feet:

ILSTANG, Hope the car is Perfect for you! Good luck with it and hopefully the PSDS will die down but watch out for the SHCD or the SHCDBOW

ILSTANG, pics, please! I need yuor pics to help me get through the month for mine!

I post the pictures under the other thread IL stang sited in IL. At work or would post them here too. Very happy with the car. When you get yours you will have a blast. Worth the wait.

Archived