TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H SC

Not sure if a thread on GT-H SC has been started. Wondering how many 2006-2007 GTHs have had a super charger installed.

Post if you have an SC, type and whether or not it is a Shelby installed or other shop/owner installed. From what I recall I do not think there are many.

I will start: 06H0050 SAI installed Paxton # 66, September 2009

Not sure if a thread on GT-H SC has been started. Wondering how many 2006-2007 GTHs have had a super charger installed.

Post if you have an SC, type and whether or not it is a Shelby installed or other shop/owner installed. From what I recall I do not think there are many.

I will start: 06H0050 SAI installed Paxton # 66, September 2009

Bro, I think our the one and only. I would like to do my 07 but I would really like the Paxton instead of the Whipple....... you know history and all. But I really do think not many others if any have undertaken this via SAI.

Qss

• 1 month later...

Harald, It has been a while since we have talked, I hope everything is going well with you and youre GTH/SC. I am glad you are starting a thread concerning the installs. It will be great to know if anyone else has did this beside us. I would think there are more out there. If you remember, I had the Paxton Novi 2200 installed in June 2008. I dont remember whether I had told you the dyno results or not. I am proud to say the car is doing 496 rwhp and 464 ftlbs. of torque. I also had a 3500 stall converter installed also. I hope this will help you get started on the thread. Let me know how thing are going.

Take Care,

Always,

Steve (Hertz # 208)