TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car trophy help

I am in charge of doing trophies for the 2011 international mustang meet in spokane Wash.cars from canada and USA will be here. I would like some pictures of a real good trophy you got or if you know someone that makes custom trophys let me know.i want something that is different from other trophys PLEASE HELP. Silver 2008 KR #846 is great. spicicci@comcast.net 1 509 467 7021

Congrats on hosting the 2011 IMM Sam - I was a part of the organising committee for the 2008 event in Saskatoon...it's a lot of work but well worth the effort.

Good idea to canvas opinions on trophies but you'll likely find a different opinion from everyone who posts. Putting car trophies into a google or ebay search is a good idea though.

Some of the previous IMM hosts have gone with something custom made by local craftspeople.

Since my move to the Hat I'm a little out of touch with the IMM meetings etc. but a quick e-mail out to other IMM club contacts (usually the pres. or vice) should net some useful info too,

Looking forward to your event already - hope to see you in Red Deer.

Steve

Whats your budget for trophies I just finished our show & gave out 84 trophies . We decided on a desk clock trophy that had a base with two tires on it one being the clock. It was well received & cost was just over $20.00. Our 6 special awards cost & $89.00 & were a glass type trophy which were very nice.

Whats your budget for trophies I just finished our show & gave out 84 trophies . We decided on a desk clock trophy that had a base with two tires on it one being the clock. It was well received & cost was just over $20.00. Our 6 special awards cost & $89.00 & were a glass type trophy which were very nice.

My budget is 30.00 each.Can you email me picture or a phone number where you got clock trophies. thanks very much for your help Sam. spicicci@comcast.net ! 509 467 7021

My budget is 30.00 each.Can you email me picture or a phone number where you got clock trophies. thanks very much for your help Sam. spicicci@comcast.net ! 509 467 7021

Got them at Levac`s Trophy in Brantford I don`t have a picture but could get on if interested . Where are you located???

Got them at Levac`s Trophy in Brantford I don`t have a picture but could get on if interested . Where are you located???

I am in spokane wash. 300 miles west of seattle.i would very much like a picture if you could email. No hurry at all.Thank you so very much Sam spicicci@comcast.net

Archived