TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A quick answer from the Shelby Store

A BIG thanks to Sharon and Kameron. I sent an email to Sharon this morning about my signed CSM dash plaque and Kameron answered back in two hours that it is waiting for Carroll Shelby to sign it. A lot of members seem to be quick to list the problems but very few gives thanks for the fast service when they get it.happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

A BIG thanks to Sharon and Kameron. I sent an email to Sharon this morning about my signed CSM dash plaque and Kameron answered back in two hours that it is waiting for Carroll Shelby to sign it. A lot of members seem to be quick to list the problems but very few gives thanks for the fast service when they get it.happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

I am happy to help and we appreciate the feed back!

Did you send it to Gardena, CA or Las Vegas, NV? The Carroll Shelby Foundation is in Gardena, CA.

Tom

When a dash plaque is ordered from us it takes a few steps. First we send the vin data to the plaque manufacturer and they make the plaque and etch the vin in it. They ship it to us in Las Vegas and we check the Vin#'s to make sure they are correct. After that we ship it to the foundation for Carroll to sign. Then it heads back to us and we include the authenticity certificate and sill plates and ship it to the customer. So it actually goes to both places.

Just out of curiosity how long ago did you order yours? I ordered mine I think 9 or 10 weeks ago. Not in a hurry, just curious.

Ordered on May,5th. Just making sure one of the local kids did not get it.

I am happy to help and we appreciate the feed back!

When a dash plaque is ordered from us it takes a few steps. First we send the vin data to the plaque manufacturer and they make the plaque and etch the vin in it. They ship it to us in Las Vegas and we check the Vin#'s to make sure they are correct. After that we ship it to the foundation for Carroll to sign. Then it heads back to us and we include the authenticity certificate and sill plates and ship it to the customer. So it actually goes to both places.

Kameron and his crew are always first class!!!!!

Archived