TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 SHelby GT Stock rear gear?

I believe the auto is 331. If you are going to stay n/a then i would change to 410's. This will give you more get-up and go than any thing else for the money. I know because i've done it and now i'm s/c and still love the 410's. I have a 5sp but if you have an auto then i would go with 373's.

Thanks everyone. I'm thinkin stickin with the ol' 4.10s. We're hoping to SC this winter, but I'm thinking even if we do, it's not like it's going to undrivable with 4.10s and a SC, right? Might just keep me real busy! And really, gears are 100% feasible right now... SC is about 50-75% feasible.

Thanks everyone. I'm thinkin stickin with the ol' 4.10s. We're hoping to SC this winter, but I'm thinking even if we do, it's not like it's going to undrivable with 4.10s and a SC, right? Might just keep me real busy! And really, gears are 100% feasible right now... SC is about 50-75% feasible.

I don't believe in putting used parts in my cars but if you like, I have ford racing 3.73 if you decide to go that way. It was dealer installed and in my car for about maybe 3,000 mls. We can do a swap gears for a home cooked meal my wife thinks calling for pizza counts :hysterical:

Archived