TEAM SHELBY FORUM

(2) 2011's in Kona Blue but not the same car

Tucker

Had a good friend stop by yesterday and took some pics.

Gr8snake (Keith) was getting his 2011 GT500 dynoed and popped in the shop to say hi.

BTW, our numbers are only 40 RWHP from each other :headscratch: Sorry Keith, no go fast parts for you as long as your local :hysterical:

Thought you all might like to see some pics of the 5.0 next to the 500.

Enjoy,

Jay

sm2011%20GT%20and%20GT500%20002.jpg

sm2011%20GT%20and%20GT500%20003.jpg

sm2011%20GT%20and%20GT500%20005.jpg

The rest of the pics didn't come out too good, but here you go.

Jay

Great pics . I love that 5.0 in Kona . Am i reading this right though , only 40 hp difference between them both ? Did the 5.0 have some work done to it or add on's installed ?

Great pics . I love that 5.0 in Kona . Am i reading this right though , only 40 hp difference between them both ? Did the 5.0 have some work done to it or add on's installed ?

:superhero:

The 5.0 is our new shop car.

It has our proto type JLT CAI, AR Headers/catted X, cat back and dynoed 415+ RWHP :shift:

superhero.gif

The 5.0 is our new shop car.

It has our proto type JLT CAI, AR Headers/catted X, cat back and dynoed 415+ RWHP shift.gif

As much as i love the Shelby's , your 5.0 , really does look good . The stance , the front end , PLUS , i would imagine with 415 on tap , be neck and neck if not faster than most Shelby's . What is the weight difference between the two .

You don't need to drill holes in the front of your shelby for a 2 plate law. Just have the front plate on top of your dashboard while you drive,

Not true. The plate needs to be attached to the front part of the vehicle where it can be read. If a plate is laying on the dashboard it can't be read and you may be stopped by police. This law aids police in running plates, from the front or the rear, and locating stolen vehicles or wanted fugitives.

Not true. The plate needs to be attached to the front part of the vehicle where it can be read. If a plate is laying on the dashboard it can't be read and you may be stopped by police. This law aids police in running plates, from the front or the rear, and locating stolen vehicles or wanted fugitives.

Same up here where i live. Cops stopped me for that and gave me a ticket .

Archived