TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Interior Upgrade SGT

In my search for a SGT I am finding some nice cars that dont have the interior upgrade package in them. How hard is it to change it over and at what kind of cost? Also what exactly does it get when upgraded besides the gauges and the aluminum on the steering wheel? Does it make any sense to do or should I just keep looking till I find the car the way I want it. Thanks guys and gals

In my search for a SGT I am finding some nice cars that dont have the interior upgrade package in them. How hard is it to change it over and at what kind of cost? Also what exactly does it get when upgraded besides the gauges and the aluminum on the steering wheel? Does it make any sense to do or should I just keep looking till I find the car the way I want it. Thanks guys and gals

Keep looking, most have the up graded interior.

Please see this topic from a few days ago in the Technical and Mod Area:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59289-upgraded-interior/

• 2 years later...

Archived