TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stay tuned for a huge anouncement

Wow, a lot of speculating going on here! I can't formally say anything until I'm given the OK early next week.

What I can say now is what it is not: It's not a physical product that can be bought or installed on your KR and It's not an "official" FMC or SAI announcement. It also not the 2012 SGTKR, GT350KR and SSKR announcement that will be made later this year. LOL I couldn't resist ...just busting your chops guys! :hysterical:

Seriously though it is a great honor to any KR owner (regardless of year) and Shelby enthusiasts for that matter. An opportunity to make the KR "stand out" so to speak. It's taken a lot of time and work to make this happen and it will definitely be worth the wait !! Others Shelby owners have experienced it and now it's the Kings' turn.

So just check back here early next week to find out and in the mean time keep eating that popcorn. :lurk:

You guys are reading WAY (way!) too much into what eagle will be talking about come early next week. RELAX guys, it's a nice/great thing, but NOTHING as complicated as some here are spectulating.

I'm just chilling cause they do put some nice goodies on the site every now and then.

:lurk:

Some sort of KR get together at a track or something with Shelby himself being there.

I'll go with this one!! That would be really cool.

Archived