TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Product Release: GT500 SuperSnake Engine Coil Covers

Guest staff2

Guest staff2

Made in the U.S.A., these machined coil covers feature the "Shelby GT500 SuperSnake" logo.

Applications:

2007-2011 Shelby GT500 SuperSnake

Notes:

Sold as a pair.

Available in red, stain, black or blue.

$453.00

These are restricted for GT500 SuperSnake owners only and your vehicle must be in the registry. You must call SPP at 702.405.3500 to order.

59165-1.jpg

59165-2.jpg

59165-3.jpg

59165-4.jpg

Made in the U.S.A., these machined coil covers feature the "Shelby GT500 SuperSnake" logo.

Applications:

Notes:

Sold as a pair.

These are restricted for GT500 SuperSnake owners only and your vehicle must be in the registry. You must call SPP at 702.405.3500 to order.

59165-1.jpg

59165-2.jpg

59165-3.jpg

59165-4.jpg

thanks, they look great.

Price?

Applications:

Notes:

Sold as a pair.

$453.00

59165-3.jpg

59165-4.jpg

I like!!

I'm down to the two options shown above^^^^^^^^. I am having a hard time choosing between these two, any suggestions/thoughts/opinions?

That is the one thing that I was thinking about recently (last couple of weeks) when I had my hood open, "coil covers", my car could use some nice coil covers. Not that the SVT covers aren't nice, but a brighter, more detailed look would be nicer, and here they are!!!!

Picture1719-2.jpg

R

I like!!

I'm down to the two options shown above^^^^^^^^. I am having a hard time choosing between these two, any suggestions/thoughts/opinions?

That is the one thing that I was thinking about recently (last couple of weeks) when I had my hood open, "coil covers", my car could use some nice coil covers. Not that the SVT covers aren't nice, but a brighter, more detailed look would be nicer, and here they are!!!!

Picture1719-2.jpg

R

The black one looks nice. I like to see some contrast.

Wish they had Grabber Orange........ :cry:

Applications:

Notes:

Sold as a pair.

$453.00

59165-1.jpg

59165-2.jpg

59165-3.jpg

59165-4.jpg

I have a couple of questions...

Are these any taller that the stock coil covers?

Our concern is are they going to fit under the cold air intake without pushing up on it. If I go with the strut brace as well there is no room for movement.

Aggie

I like!!

Picture1719-2.jpg

R

I think the black would look better then the other ones!!

I have a couple of questions...

Are these any taller that the stock coil covers?

Our concern is are they going to fit under the cold air intake without pushing up on it. If I go with the strut brace as well there is no room for movement.

Aggie

Without having the new coil cover here, it is hard to say exactly, but from what I see, the depth in the hole on my original cover (at its highest point) where the fastener is, appears to be very close to the hole depth of these Super Snake coil cover.

R

I think the black would look better then the other ones!!

That is the direction I am leaning. My thought on the natural/silver aluminum coil cover is that the 5.4DOHC valve cover is black, and the bright aluminum coil cover would stand out against that black. The other option is to darken the letters, as I have done on the Super Snake fuel filler door shown below. In this case, the bright alum. coil cover would contrast against the black valve cover (as the original SVT covers do), and the "Super Snake" and "SHELBY" logo's would contrast against the bright aluminum. I think that look would "pop" also.

Picture1733-1.jpg

R

That is the direction I am leaning. My thought on the natural/silver aluminum coil cover is that the 5.4DOHC valve cover is black, and the bright aluminum coil cover would stand out against that black. The other option is to darken the letters, as I have done on the Super Snake fuel filler door shown below. In this case, the bright alum. coil cover would contrast against the black valve cover (as the original SVT covers do), and the "Super Snake" and "SHELBY" logo's would contrast against the bright aluminum. I think that look would "pop" also.

Picture1733-1.jpg

R

The Filler caps look great, please tell me how i can get these ??

I have already arranged for the strut tower brace and coil over covers... i guess its about time i added some bling to my car instead of just muscle haha.

I have already arranged for the strut tower brace and coil over covers... i guess its about time i added some bling to my car instead of just muscle haha.

Check here, mate...

http://www.yatesperformance.com/xt3340.html?___store=default

The fuel filler doors are a very nice piece, yes bling, kinda like some CF pieces and other stick-ons that we are all familiar with, but this fuel door is really designed well, and appears to be a nice quality piece. I may spray that other fuel door body color (Torch Red) but leave the 6 stainless fasteners natural stainless looking.

Yes bling, but also a unique "Super Snake" logo'ed item.

R

59165-2.jpg

Can I get one for a 2010 with a white stripe on it? :banghead:

Phill

The fuel filler doors are a very nice piece, yes bling, kinda like some CF pieces and other stick-ons that we are all familiar with, but this fuel door is really designed well, and appears to be a nice quality piece. I may spray that other fuel door body color (Torch Red) but leave the 6 stainless fasteners natural stainless looking.

Yes bling, but also a unique "Super Snake" logo'ed item.

R

I like the coil covers and the strut brace, but I am not diggin that fuel door cover. Looks like a nice, well made piece, but with the nice body lines of these cars the last thing I want to draw attention to is the fuel door. But thats just me!

I like the coil covers and the strut brace, but I am not diggin that fuel door cover. Looks like a nice, well made piece, but with the nice body lines of these cars the last thing I want to draw attention to is the fuel door. But thats just me!

I know what you are saying, and that is why I have not installed a fuel door yet. The main reason I added those pictures is to illustrate how darkening the letters on that Silver/Aluminum coil cover "could" make that cover contrast very nicely against the Black valve cover.

As for the fuel door..............that is why I mentioned spraying one of them body color (TorRed in my case). If it were body color, it would blend in to the car body, and also have a unique look.

R

Archived