TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What happened to Stangsunited?

I got this e-mail today:

As a valuable member of StangsUnited, we are currently experiencing a technical problem with our domain name host which has caused the site to be inaccessable. We are in the process of trying to remedy this situation as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvience this may cause you.Your patience and understanding durring this difficult time is greatly appreciated. We will keep you informed as to when the site will be back on live as soon as we can. Thank you, StangsUnited Administration

I got this e-mail today:

As a valuable member of StangsUnited, we are currently experiencing a technical problem with our domain name host which has caused the site to be inaccessable. We are in the process of trying to remedy this situation as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvience this may cause you.Your patience and understanding durring this difficult time is greatly appreciated. We will keep you informed as to when the site will be back on live as soon as we can. Thank you, StangsUnited Administration

I never got an email...

Pfffft...

Read Grabbers post again,

Apparently you didn't make the cut. :hysterical2:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived