TEAM SHELBY FORUM

evolution stage 2 help

shelbyGT500

I orederd stage 2 yesterday.

Can any of you who have done it chime in on how much "seat of the pants" power this kit has. Im a lightning guy and i can tell you when you chip/pully/intake a lightning,Its litterally NIGHT AND DAY difference and your only gettting 60-80 more HP.

135 hp increase to me should be mind blowing yet i have not seen too many people on here talk too much about the performance increase.I hear " it goes alot better" but thats hard to swallow with 135 advertised HP.To me it should be " Holy $hit, its feels like the end of the world" LOL

Also, anybody have any #s before and afters at the track??Even evolution was "hesitsnt" to give track numbers.

How was the install? (pully)

Its quite a bit more money than a lightning chip/pully/intake . I hope its worth it.

I will say though, Its amazing to even come close to the hp increases we get on modern day cars. 10 -20 years ago it was about $100 per RWHP increase nowadays, its like $10 per rwhp. I love computers :)

I orederd stage 2 yesterday.

Can any of you who have done it chime in on how much "seat of the pants" power this kit has. Im a lightning guy and i can tell you when you chip/pully/intake a lightning,Its litterally NIGHT AND DAY difference and your only gettting 60-80 more HP.

135 hp increase to me should be mind blowing yet i have not seen too many people on here talk too much about the performance increase.I hear " it goes alot better" but thats hard to swallow with 135 advertised HP.To me it should be " Holy $hit, its feels like the end of the world" LOL

Also, anybody have any #s before and afters at the track??Even evolution was "hesitsnt" to give track numbers.

How was the install? (pully)

Its quite a bit more money than a lightning chip/pully/intake . I hope its worth it.

I will say though, Its amazing to even come close to the hp increases we get on modern day cars. 10 -20 years ago it was about $100 per RWHP increase nowadays, its like $10 per rwhp. I love computers :)

ShelbyGT500

I just have the Stage I from EVO ... and love it !

Just had my car dynoed .,... and it rocked ! .... I think you can expect a 130 or more rwhp gain with the Stage II set up. My stage I should be around 520 to 530 rwhp .... and the pullie it self is good for about 50 more hp.

You do the math :happy feet:

dond

Archived