TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Window not Going Down all the way

Wow, didn't know there were reset instructions in the user manual, I'll have to look tonight. I had the same problem with my passenger's side window. Took it to the dealer and they reprogramed it in 15 minutes. Now it's just below the molding.

Speaking of windows....

Does anyone's windows let the slightest bit of water leak in when they're washing the car and spraying the soap off along the window edge?

Hp ~ Like ingram4868 mentioned there is a reset procedure I've heard about but seeing as I don't have my car yet I'm not familar with how hard this is to do. The dealer could fix pretty quickly

F-150 ~ Your windows index might need to be adjusted, from what I've heard the whole point of window indexing is to help form a better seal then non indexing windows.

Speaking of windows....

Does anyone's windows let the slightest bit of water leak in when they're washing the car and spraying the soap off along the window edge?

Not mine but maybe your reset helped close that leaky space? If not check the weather proofing strip and see if it might of been pinched in installation or not aligned correctly etc.

My passenger window, in the down position, has about an 1/8 inch of glass above the door line. Does anyone know how to make the adjustment, I don't think this is normal.

Mine doesn't completely go down into the door seal either. Just a bit of the tip of the curve of the window sticks up. It's like that on both doors. Never really took note of it before.

Archived