TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelby dakota parts new and used

scsx

Have some shelby dakota parts for new and used like new and used center caps,new and used light bar's and parting out a complete shelby dakota let me know what you need thank's

Tim

Hello Tim, How many center caps do you have? I might need 3. I only have 2 One is excellant but one is missing the Shelby emblem and where the screw goes in it's broken out too big for the factory allen head screw to hold it on. I'm getting a light bar in a few weeks that only needs a little glassing to repair one of the top section mounting holes from what i can tell and a little tlc.

Have some shelby dakota parts new and used . new and used center caps,new and used light bar's and parting out a complete shelby dakota let me know what you need thank's

Tim

Hi Tim, I need 4 center caps and 1 light bar, also 1 seat, 2 door sill plates, floor mats and a rear bumper if you have them. Dennis

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Have some shelby dakota parts new and used . new and used center caps,new and used light bar's and parting out a complete shelby dakota let me know what you need thank's

Tim

Tim, I need a left door seal plate and the trim piece behind the seat that's used under rear window. Please let me know if you have these parts and how much they are.

thanks,

William

• 2 months later...

Tim

Tim-

I am looking for a light bar. New or used, if it can be refurbished. I have the center caps but they have started to crack and discolor. I am also looking for the performance ECU. Would appreciate info on what's available and prices.

Thx-

Steve

• 5 months later...

I am looking for a passenger door trim piece that goes from the dash up over the door to the back of the head linner, I have a white dakota shelby #303, with 67,000 miles on it I broke the piece working on the head linner.

Hey Dennis,

Long time no hear! I hope all is well with you and yours.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tim

Hi Tim i know it's been a long time my friend. This is Leonard (in n.c.)and i was wondering- Do you still have some more dakota shelby center caps available? I purchased 3 used ones from you over a year ago I want to see if i can get a couple more that have the silver looking plastic ring around the center of the emblem. The only one i didn't replace was the one center cap that is missing the silver plastic ring which it looks very shiny compared to the 3 i got from you.. I wanted to thank you again for having so many parts for so many people on here trying to get their trucks complete. I might want some new center caps only if you still have them available..I'm looking for your contact info from a couple of years ago if i can find it... Thanks Leonard respond when you can...:-)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived