TEAM SHELBY FORUM

suspension shipment

breoland

Ordered my stuff for the fourth of july sale and have been waiting on the shipment. Other places i have ordered from had my parts within a few days. my parts that I ordered through shelby store, from what i am told is made per order. SO i got the panhard bar and brace along with the brackets and need to wait four to six weeks. If i would have known this i would have just paid regular price to have the stuff in a few days. looks like my suspension is going in at the end of the summer

I plan on ordering the tubular k but who knows how long that will take...i will probably be better off going with leathal or BMR themselves

Ordered my stuff for the fourth of july sale and have been waiting on the shipment. Other places i have ordered from had my parts within a few days. my parts that I ordered through shelby store, from what i am told is made per order. SO i got the panhard bar and brace along with the brackets and need to wait four to six weeks. If i would have known this i would have just paid regular price to have the stuff in a few days. looks like my suspension is going in at the end of the summer

I plan on ordering the tubular k but who knows how long that will take...i will probably be better off going with leathal or BMR themselves

We GROSSLY under estimated the popularity of the suspension pieces. We are sorry for this delay and we are working on better sourcing on our end.

We GROSSLY under estimated the popularity of the suspension pieces. We are sorry for this delay and we are working on better sourcing on our end.

Robert, is every Shelby suspension part a rebadged BMR piece?

Archived