TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Extreme Brake Colors

Now available through Shelby are four new Shelby Extreme brake colors: Grabber Blue, Copper, Polished and Candy Apple.

These will be made as special order items and will take 3-4 weeks to arrive to customers once the order is placed. If you're going to order these and want an exact color match, please order both front and rear sets together as die lots change.

Links:

Front Extreme

Rear Extreme

58697-1.gif

58697-2.gif

58697-3.gif

58697-4.gif

Now available through Shelby are four new Shelby Extreme brake colors: Grabber Blue, Copper, Polished and Candy Apple.

These will be made as special order items and will take 3-4 weeks to arrive to customers once the order is placed. If you're going to order these and want an exact color match, please order both front and rear sets together as die lots change.

Links:

Front Extreme

Rear Extreme

58697-1.gif

58697-2.gif

58697-3.gif

58697-4.gif

WOWWWWW... Now I feel bad for buying "plain" red ones 2 weeks ago! Those are gorgeous!

Jer

Will these fit my 2007 Shelby GT500 ? :headscratch:

IS

My guess is that you'd need a bigger wheel... otherwise, it's a bolt-in.

Ask the folks at the Baer site...

Jer

Italian Stallion,

They will fit the stock GT500 wheels. There is also a template you can download on ShelbyStore.com on the Extreme Brake page so you can check on any kind of wheels you might have. They are bolt in of sorts as long as you follow the instructions.

Super

• 3 weeks later...

Archived