TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Got delivered today Video Attached

ctozzi

She finally showed up from her cross country trip on the auto transport, check it out:

Boy I should have practiced opening the hood latch before shooting the video ha ha.

She finally showed up from her cross country trip on the auto transport, check it out:

Boy I should have practiced opening the hood latch before shooting the video ha ha.

Congratulations, purchased my '09 last month with 189 miles on it. White/ Red Stripe Edition, Red and Black interior.

I will not have a thing changed on mine. Been driving 48 years without a ticket plan on keeping it that way. Bought mine for what it is not for what it can do.

Good Luck with yours. Nice Video...

Nice. Twin T's huh? How's the warranty?

SLC

I dont care about the warranty. The car is from 07 so anything that hasnt broken by now should either be fine or will go soon, i have a friend thats a ford mechanic so i'm sure i can have him repair any factory issues under the radar.

Congratulations, purchased my '09 last month with 189 miles on it. White/ Red Stripe Edition, Red and Black interior.

I will not have a thing changed on mine. Been driving 48 years without a ticket plan on keeping it that way. Bought mine for what it is not for what it can do.

Good Luck with yours. Nice Video...

Nice color combo. I agree with you. If I ever got one like you did, I would not change a thing either. I had a chance to drive my neighbors Z06 that had 505HP, and I thought that was plenty enough power to get into trouble with. But don't start cursing at me yet, because I would pick a Shelby over Vette or any car out there for that matter.

Congadulations! And thank you for sharing your Shelby to all of us! Looks really nice! Now its time for you to stop sharing and Drive it!

Archived