TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CA Mustangs Coastal Cruise & POKER RUN!

9Venom9

Ken ( kahmann) said most of you would enjoy this event, he is also one of our Sacramento Club Directors. :)

Join

California Mustang Club

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Coastal Cruise through the Santa Cruz mountains to the Sea!

POKER RUN!

Half of the proceeds will go to the winner and half to the club.

Meet time: 9:30 am

Public Parking Lot behind the 76 gas station located at 14400 Big Basin Way,Saratoga CA

Departing: 10:00 AM

Cruise will be starting in Saratoga and finishing in Santa Cruz at Woodstocks Pizza.

Cruise distance: 74 miles and DRIVE TIME is about 1hour, 45 minutes.

Total time including stops will be approximately 2.5 to 3 hours. We will meet up in the Public Parking Lot behind the 76 gas station located at 14000 Big Basin Way in Saratoga CA.

We will be ending the cruise in Santa Cruz for lunch at Woodstock's Pizza. Woodstocks is located at 710 Front street in Santa Cruz, CA and we should be there by including stops by 1:00pm.

Rick will have the route mapped and instruction put together to pass out in Saratoga.

We will be in contact with the people at Woodstocks to keep them up to date on approximately how many people will be there so they can reserve us an area.

Please post up as soon as you can so we can get a proper head count for the restaurant!

Poker Run Cost:

Buy-in will be $10.00. Bonus cards (2 max) will be available for $5.00 each.

Bring Cameras!

Ken ( kahmann) said most of you would enjoy this event, he is also one of our Sacramento Club Directors. :)

Join

California Mustang Club

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Coastal Cruise through the Santa Cruz mountains to the Sea!

POKER RUN!

Half of the proceeds will go to the winner and half to the club.

Meet time: 9:30 am

Public Parking Lot behind the 76 gas station located at 14400 Big Basin Way,Saratoga CA

Departing: 10:00 AM

Cruise will be starting in Saratoga and finishing in Santa Cruz at Woodstocks Pizza.

Cruise distance: 74 miles and DRIVE TIME is about 1hour, 45 minutes.

Total time including stops will be approximately 2.5 to 3 hours. We will meet up in the Public Parking Lot behind the 76 gas station located at 14000 Big Basin Way in Saratoga CA.

We will be ending the cruise in Santa Cruz for lunch at Woodstock's Pizza. Woodstocks is located at 710 Front street in Santa Cruz, CA and we should be there by including stops by 1:00pm.

Rick will have the route mapped and instruction put together to pass out in Saratoga.

We will be in contact with the people at Woodstocks to keep them up to date on approximately how many people will be there so they can reserve us an area.

Please post up as soon as you can so we can get a proper head count for the restaurant!

Poker Run Cost:

Buy-in will be $10.00. Bonus cards (2 max) will be available for $5.00 each.

Bring Cameras!

I would be interested. You might think about going out to the wharf for some pics with the Boardwalk as a backdrop but it might be a little crowded out there in the afternoon.

I would be interested. You might think about going out to the wharf for some pics with the Boardwalk as a backdrop but it might be a little crowded out there in the afternoon.

I'll bring that up to the guy who is leading this.. You think the city will mind 30 Stangs out there for pics? :D lol

I'll bring that up to the guy who is leading this.. You think the city will mind 30 Stangs out there for pics? :D lol

I dont think they would mind since you can go on the wharf for 30 mins without paying. I know the Chief of Police but I dont think he could help with this one. I dont think i could get them to save spaces for us. If you get enough cars (I havent see too many signing up so far) I could contact the City of SC and maybe if we can up with a few extra bucks apiece they might do that but I am just guessing.

I dont think they would mind since you can go on the wharf for 30 mins without paying. I know the Chief of Police but I dont think he could help with this one. I dont think i could get them to save spaces for us. If you get enough cars (I havent see too many signing up so far) I could contact the City of SC and maybe if we can up with a few extra bucks apiece they might do that but I am just guessing.

I talked with the guy who is leading this and it sounds like he has a few things already planned.. But we are a little over 30 cars right now. :)

Should join us, we have a great group of people.

I talked with the guy who is leading this and it sounds like he has a few things already planned.. But we are a little over 30 cars right now. :)

Should join us, we have a great group of people.

I plan on being there. Didnt see any list posted. On another site? We have a 2010 Gt 500 coupe and a friend has a 1994 Cobra Mustang and I mention this to him so he wants to come also. Let me know if you need something else or if I should contact someone else. Thanks

I plan on being there. Didnt see any list posted. On another site? We have a 2010 Gt 500 coupe and a friend has a 1994 Cobra Mustang and I mention this to him so he wants to come also. Let me know if you need something else or if I should contact someone else. Thanks

Here is the list form ca-mustangs.com

Going:

WIKDVNM +1

White07GT/CS

bposner +1

EricU281 +1

gt350lp

07GT/CS +1

myzticsnake +1

Mustang_Ray +1

csmark

kcuaresma +1

joshfrisco

Poisoned Pony

HudPony +1

angus18

LostSoul

SVTRM8R +1

kahmann +1

IceCreamMan

Marks93 +1

VendicatedSN95

sacpony

Blown88

DRACO23

MrDgroze

crazyhourse +1

mauidakine

elkhorn6990 +1 (Team Shelby)

94Cobra

Fobra559

Gashog

tached_out

Bleed Blue +1

GT Stang +1

SHELBYGUY +2 Cars

darkside03gt +1

snakezilla

DRACO23

Conquest89

SLZMVP19

2MACH_IT

g-ride14

dohc324ci

92Fox +1

avengence + 3 cars

ShelbyTom +2

j3dison

swoosh + 1 car (+2 people)

RoushedGT +1

There are also about 10 maybes I dont have listed but this gives you an idea. I hope this helps.

Thanks guys for coming out to our cruise, we had a great time and it was nice meeting you all. Cant say enough about how many cars showed up and the logistics to keep us all together but with the weather and the support of the people on the road we had one hell of a day! I'll have pics posted soon!

Archived