TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1987 Shelby GLHS

BobsShelbyDakota

I just picked up a copy of "Mopar Milestones" from the local magazine section and it has big article on the 1987 GLHS. It mentions all of the Shelby Dodges but goes into it good with this car. very nice article and great pictures. It showcases #859.

Bob

Thanks for sharing Bob!

I'll have to find myself a copy!

Thanks for sharing Bob!

I'll have to find myself a copy!

Yep, that car is owned by an SDAC member from Florida. Not sure if he is on this site or not. He also owns the white Daytona shown with the article. The author of the article, Greg Rager, is the original owner of the Daytona.

Where did you pick up the magazine? I've tried several places but none have it and no one seems to have heard of it.

I'm not sure that it is a regularly published magazine. Maybe a couple times a year? I haven't seen it here in the Detroit area yet, but the copies we got were at the Sheetz gas station across the road from the drag strip for SDAC-20. We knew the magazine had the article and we were looking for it. One of my buddies went out to grab a sandwich while at the strip and just happened to see it at the station/store.

Barry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I knew it was that hard to find, I would have bought more. I will go back tomorrow and see if there are more.

Thanks for posting the email address Bob. I was able to order a copy directly from their office.

Where did you pick up the magazine? I've tried several places but none have it and no one seems to have heard of it.

Bought my copy at Borders Bookstore. Nice article.

Archived