TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone have the stock 07-09 GT500 wheels powder coated black?

ZXMustang

I have a white/alloy stripe shelby and have been toying with the idea of getting the stock wheels powder coated black. I have looked everywhere, and still have yet to see a set on a car. Anyone have pics I can see. Would love to see them on a lowered white shelby the most!

I have a white/alloy stripe shelby and have been toying with the idea of getting the stock wheels powder coated black. I have looked everywhere, and still have yet to see a set on a car. Anyone have pics I can see. Would love to see them on a lowered white shelby the most!

I believe that TS member "shelby pilot" has a set that he uses as his track wheels. He has a picture of the wheels on his black SGT S/C in one of his posts, but I have no idea which one.

Excellent! Thank you Jim. :salute:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10948-post-your-pictures/page__st__180

Check it. Scroll down on this thread. Post #195 & 196.. Looks pretty good....even on a black car.

Archived