TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Wannabe?

I wonder how he got the supersnake emblems. It definately is a GT because it is missing the super snake name in the stripe and the CAI wraps around to the right side instead going directly in on the left side.

That guy spent a lot of money to make it look like it was a real one.

I wonder how he got the supersnake emblems.

Freeze the frame where he's showing the super snake wings on the side cobra.

The ends are *square*. The true SS wings are slightly rounded if I remember correctly.

I think the guy made them.

The door sill plates have "SHELBY" on them, not Super Snake.

Double silver stripes, too close together to be a GT500 or a SS (SS only as thin-thick-thin stripe).

The engine is the biggest giveaway. I think the GT500 rocker is phony too.

I just saw the Auto Trans shifter. It's definately not a GT500 OR a Super Snake.

And you're right, someone put a LOT of money into that car trying to clone a SS.

Phill

Edited by 2010KonaBlueGT

Take a look at the interior shot it's an auto,

and that alternator is right where the PS pump should be.

All this being said the Show appears to be Held in the province of BC, where 99% of population don't even know what a Shelby is.

It is ever so much fun to watch the car behind you try to figure out what you are driving. I enjoy driving in the US, just cause Americans have a much greater knowledge and understanding of Cars.

Glen

and that alternator is right where the PS pump should be.

Yeah, (I think) it's a 4.6L, not a 5.4. That's why the SC inlet is on the right side instead of the left.

It's a Mustang GT 'Vert trying to look like a Super Snake. Looks like he MIGHT have tried to make it look like a GT500 first, then SS'd it. The GT500 fender badge would be *easy* to get at any dealer.

Heck, I saw a Mustang in Fountain CO the other night that has a "GT300" side rocker logo!

If you have a buck to spend on it, someone will make it!

The Super Snake headrests/seat and arm rest would be hard to get but I'm sure you could have *them* custom made for you too.

Whatever.....

Phill